cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need extension that is compatible to ultimo theme

Need extension that is compatible to ultimo theme

Hi, i am using magento 1.9 edition with ultimo responsive theme 1.10. the matter is that i need to develop my website and get extension that is compatible to ultimo theme. so please let me know the extensions of paid and free.

regards

Saquib

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Need extension that is compatible to ultimo theme

Hi @saquib189 

You can use One Step Checkout and Reward Points by Magegiant.com

It has been compatible with Ultimo and Infortis ready!

Awesome One Step Checkout extension for your online store

Can you please specify the name/functionality of the extension you are looking for? You can browse through our website category having 100+ free and paid Magento extensions.

If you are looking for one step checkout module, Here is the one with advance and out of the box features.

Hello

Remove duplicate product image extension is must have extension for all store owner.This extension Easily Find Duplicate Product Images and Remove them.

Remove Duplicate Product Images is really used for people who importing product data and running the same import process over and over.Suppose If some products import fail and you aren’t sure exactly which ones so you run the product import process again but this process duplicates the product images and its very difficult task to find which product has duplicate images.

Please have a look at http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/remove-duplicate-product-image.html

Hello @saquib189

You can visit our extension store, all are our extensions are mostly compatible with all the cutsom themes.

https://www.magecomp.com/magento-extensions.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

We also use the ultimo theme, and I would also like to know which reward / points extension is compatible with this theme.
Have you found an answer for this?

You can find the list of awesome extension at our store that is compatible to ultimo theme

Magento Mega Menu
Magento Product Video
Shop By Brand
Magento Advanced Reports
Magento Layered Navigation

Hi, 

These extensions works smoothly with Ultimo theme: 

Trusted Magento 2 Extensions

Hello @saquib189,

Hope you safe and doing well,

Here I recommend several magento extensions which are mostly needed for all Magento2 marketplace made from Magento marketplace solution

I hope you will get right one for your magento store.

If my answer is useful, then give kudos and accept as solution.

Best regards

Madhuresan
Magento expert

Hi 

It's difficult if you try to find extensions that are compatible with your favorite theme.

I try another easy way: contact directly with the Magento 2 provider and ask if they can make the compatibility. 

Of course, you maybe purchase their extended support, but in my opinion, it deserves your money. 

Here is one of the Magento development teams I often get in touch with: Landofcoder. 

You can contact them via live chat, usually a very quick response. 

Liz