cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need extension that sends coupon code to friends of customers

Need extension that sends coupon code to friends of customers

I have a client that is looking for a solution that after a customer has completed a purchase they have an opportunity to enter 3 friend's email addresses and send them a voucher to be used on the site. It's like a referral program except that the purchaser will not be rewarded with points or anything.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Need extension that sends coupon code to friends of customers

Hi @kjklasser

You can take a look at Magento gift card extension (Certificates, Vouchers, Coupons). If you're not clear about something, please contact with developer, guys will help you.

Hopfully, you enjoy it!

We don't need the gift card functionality. We just need an app where there are boxes to input email addresses and send off the email with the code - at no cost to the sender... We can generate the voucher codes ourselves.

Try refer a friend extension by Magento, it will allow customers to recomend products to their friends,

For more details - http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/refer-a-friend-tell-a-friend-get-discount.html

Try this Refer a friend extension by Fme. It allows customers to refer products to their customers and earn reward point which can be used to purchase products in future. The inbulit complete tracking system is available to keep record of the referal sales.

For more details - http://www.fmeextensions.com/magento-refer-a-friend.html

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service

I'm so excited with your suggestion!

Thank you so much Smiley Very Happy

hey, if you are not happy with extensions feel happy to connect me.

my email freelancermagento@gmail

So what is your solution now, kjklasser?

There are two extensions based on Magento platform you can install in order to allow sending coupon codes to customers' friends. I want to recommend Reward Points and Affiliate program. They not only support to refer friends by sending the coupon, but they are also the fantastic promotion ways to increase your sales and expand awareness of your brand. I think these extensions are great for your current need Smiley Happy))) Good luck!