cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Gift Card extension

Re: Need help with Gift Card extension

Hi, 

You can try Gift Card Manager Extension by which you can allow your customers to buy gift cards from your store and send them to their loved ones via email. The extension offers various event themes like Birthday, Anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine Day, New Year, etc.
The extension is quite easy to use and install in which no coding knowledge is required.
M1 Gift Card Extension: https://marketplace.magento.com/knowband-giftcard.html
M2 Gift Card Extension: https://marketplace.magento.com/knowband-ma2-giftcardmanager.html

Hello @MorganDerek,

Hey for the best and elegant magento gift card extension which makes you feel always comfortable as an admin of the website.

Here you can go with:
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-gift-card/

Features:

• Gift Card product type included ensuring a smooth creation of gift card.
  • The Customer can use complete amount or a certain amount of gift card to make the purchase.
  • Gift card user will get email notifications after each gift card usage.
  • Easily manageable since gift card is created as a normal product in Magento.
  • Admin can view the complete details of a gift card details with Left Amount.
  • Works with all Magento versions.
  • Supports multiple stores.

Admin Management:

• Module Configuration is very easy.
  • Admin can check gift card details which include sender’s email, receiver’s email, gift code, total amount, left amount etc.
  • Admin can create Gift Card and it will display on the front-end.
  • Creating a gift card is as simple as creating a simple product.

Front-End Management:

• The user can purchase the Gift Card from the front-end.
  • The user can email the Gift card via mail.
  • A user can avail the discount by entering the Gift Code.
  • Gift Card user will get an email notification for each gift card usage.

If my solution is helpful, give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

Hi,
I think that M2 Gift Card extension will be the perfect choice for you.

This extension have all the needed features you require: Create multiple physical & virtual gift cards ;Adjust gift vouchers to specific needs; Apply gift card codes in the shopping cart & checkout page easily; Display gift card balance on customer account page; Manage gift card email notification with ease;...

I used to use Magento 2 gift card extension at Landofcoder. I had a wonderful experience with the product that fits my demand and the all functions work great! and I think it is good for people to find out the best way for business.

Gift Card in Magento 2 can help you in generating more average order value to the store and stimulate the customers to buy more. The customers are enabled to create and customize the gift card of their own free will. Besides, there are many different benefit features.

Hau

You can find the Store Pickup Extension by Landofcoder.

Basically, their extension is not too different from other providers. But in general terms, they offer it at a cheaper price. And especially, their customer care is very enthusiastic and fast.