cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter Popup Tool For Fashion site

Newsletter Popup Tool For Fashion site

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best tool for managing mailing list growth in magento. Every extension I've seen so far is very low on the feature spectrum. I've been looking at Optin Monster which I thought was wordpress but seems to have some posts on magento integration.

Looking for

• Popup lightbox - mobile friendly
  • Exit intent
  • Cart abandonment
  • Mailchimp integration

Any tips or leads wuld be great, want to use it on a fashion site to deliver season brochures, stop cart abandonment and generally grow the list

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Newsletter Popup Tool For Fashion site

The EbizMarts extension is the official Mailchimp integration.

The lightbox - any frontend developer worth it's salt will have that up and running in a few hours.

Mobile friendly is defined more by your current design then this feature.

Is the lightbox something a developer has to do or does it come with MageMonkey? We work with a web dev company and looking to keep our costs done. What is the best way to integrate Mailchimp with Magento. I want to start capturing emails from our site and doing follow-up emails.

Thanks

Jen

You can the following advance popup extension to display not only newsletter but many other types of information like SlideShow, Banners, Text, Images, Videos etc. You can create the static block and add newsletter forum and display it anywhere in the website

For more details - http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/popup-extension-show-popup-window-on-any-page.html

I agree MailChimp (the ebizmarts extension) might be a good bet.

To display a newsletter pop-up in your Magento store, you can check out our 'Newsletter pop-up for Magento' extension:

Our website:

Newsletter pop-up for Magento

Magento Connect:

Newsletter pop-up for Magento on Magento Connect

Hope this helps!

For your request, I suppose Popup extension for Magento. It  can be your smart choice, because this extension help you to create popups with any HTML content, image or form when pages load for grab customer attention. Promote your products, news, ads and events or collect information from users by any kind of form (newsletter or any custom form) through an attractive popup window.

Hi,

You can try the Popup Up extension by Aheadworks, which is perfectly suitable for email subscriptions and additionally mobile friendly and highly customizable.

Here are the product page and demo store:

Hope you'll find it helpful.