cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online food ordering extension

SOLVED

Online food ordering extension

Hello all,

I'm searching for more information on how to accomplish the following task. 

I would like to build an online food ordering website and I thought that using Magento could be a good idea. 

I have already started building the checkout system using extensions and given scripts. The extension I can't seem to find is a Catalog extension which makes the default catalog (grid view with images) to something that looks like a vertical list where users can change the amount of each product. 

If this can be done by using html/css/js, then this would be awesome. But as far as I know this can't be achieved by using those languages alone. 

I have attached an example of how i would like it to be. 

I really hope someone can guide me in the right direction. Thanks already!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Online food ordering extension

Alex, hy how are you doing, Brother I have a use case can you help me in that?
I have a site FRMenu (https://frmenu.org/) its a French site related to food menus of restaurants In France. Is there anyway that the extension or some other extension can be used to auto fetch or auto update food menus.
if yes, then can this module be applied on other categories that are not food for instant mobile prices.

I applied it for Restaurant Chancellerie, as per my experience.

kindly answer both questions Thank you

Regards
Lucas

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello, 

Please share how you resolved the problem.  I am building a food site as well.  Thanks.

Alex, hy how are you doing, Brother I have a use case can you help me in that?
I have a site FRMenu (https://frmenu.org/) its a French site related to food menus of restaurants In France. Is there anyway that the extension or some other extension can be used to auto fetch or auto update food menus.
if yes, then can this module be applied on other categories that are not food for instant mobile prices.

I applied it for Restaurant Chancellerie, as per my experience.

kindly answer both questions Thank you

Regards
Lucas