cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel tracking - suggestions??

Parcel tracking - suggestions??

Hello there chaps!
I'm just curious how you do parcel tracking? By default you just enter tracking code into shipments and it will send an email to customer with their tracking code. Then they leave to couriers website to track. But is there a way I can show tracking information on my Magento store?
Is there a plugin for this?

Thanks for suggestions!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Parcel tracking - suggestions??

Here's a tracking solution that can help you. 

Good luck!

I have been very happy with ShipStation for my shipping needs. 

Hello,

I think Packpin In site shipment tracking + cross selling extension would work perfectly in your case!
Just give it a try. It will not only show tracking information on your website, but will show cross selling items depending on what that customer bought. It's just plain awesome!

Packpin created a unique solution which generated additional 5 customer visits and revenue growth of 5,6% for e-commerce. With Packpin customers can track their goods on the same shop where they bought the product and they are getting email notifications every time a delivery status is changed. It is a completely new way online retailers provide delivery process for their customers.

You can get more information about our plugin on packpin.com
And you can download plugin straight from Magento connect

Hello @Humodys

If you need it for Magento 1 and want only one time fee, you can checkout 

https://magecomp.com/magento-order-tracking.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hii,

If you want to implement the tracking feature in Magento 2 store, you may consider one of the below extensions:

Hopefully, it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

You can find various plugins for integrating parcel tracking functionality into your Magento store. One popular choice is the "Magento Shipping Tracking" extension. It supports multiple shipping carriers, allows customization of tracking information display, and sends automatic email notifications to keep customers updated on their shipments. Look for "Magento parcel tracking extension" in the Magento Marketplace or trusted third-party providers. Ensure compatibility, check features, and read user reviews before selecting a plugin.  You can get more information about tracking from fastway couriers tracking australia.