cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview product information on catalogue

SOLVED

Preview product information on catalogue

Hello guys, 

I have a Magento 2 site that sells clothes. I need an extension that allows customer to view details of products on catalogue without clicking through all the separate pages. A button when clicked on to show all needed information in a pop-up. Any suggestion for an extension like that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Preview product information on catalogue

Hi @Sophia Walford

What you are asking is quick view function.

quick_view_product_page

Quick View for Magento 2 extension quickly previews product information in pop-up right from category page. Admin can easily set up for this pop-up or change design of the Quick View button as wish.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Try this extension for free: http://www.magebuzz.com/quick-view-for-magento-2.html

You only have to register on the website in order to obtain extension.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

Hello @Sophia Walford

As far as I understand, you need a quick view option. This extension will work for your Magento 2 shop https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-quickview.html

It will let your clients see all the product information right on a popup on a category page as well as add items to cart, wishlist and perform some other actions. For an admin, there are flexible popup customization settings available.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi @Sophia Walford

What you are asking is quick view function.

quick_view_product_page

Quick View for Magento 2 extension quickly previews product information in pop-up right from category page. Admin can easily set up for this pop-up or change design of the Quick View button as wish.

Hello!

This Quick View extension for Magento 2 allows to preview product details in the popup from category pages and helps you customize the popup layout using XML and button style via CSS as well.

Hope it will be of help!

Our extensions for Magento 2

Hii,

I suggest you trying this "Magento 2 Quick View" extension. This extension helps to provide all details about your store's products to customers in the popup. 

Conveniently show product information on the category page without the having to move to the product page or loading the page using Magento 2 Quick View extension. The extension facilitates to set custom the design and button text. This "quick look" popup can be enabled on category listing page, product widget, recommended products, related products, and upsell.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"