Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Importer

Product Importer

hi there,

does anybody know a good Product Import like this:

https://marketplace.magento.com/ced-ebayproductimporter.html

But not only for Ebay, rather for many Providers like Bonanza, Alibaba, Amazon etc. at the same time. Not alone. All import options in a single extension.

Thank you

Greetings

Steven

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Product Importer

Decent need to accomplish something like this with mine

hi sungo_otto,

what do you mean? You have such an extension?

Hi, Steven!

Check the module - Product Feed. It allows you to promote your products on all popular shopping engines: Amazon, Google, Facebook, Bing, etc. 

What are the main features?

1. Choose what products sell on each platform;
  2. Set different product attributes for different feeds;
  3. Enable Google shopping platform via 7 easy steps;
  4. Automatically update all your feeds;
  5. Analyze your results with Google Analytics, and more.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Yes, this extension is really very good. And as you are using Cedcommerce's eBay Importer extension, so I would like to inform you that they also provide importer's for Amazon and Aliexpress. These extensions will be installed on your same Magento store and then very easily you can manage products of all these marketplaces from one centralized location.
These importer extensions are fully stable like Ebay one. And if you would proceed with a bulk purchase they also offer some discount which is very helpful. Also, they offer free services with their extensions.

I would definitely suggest you , go with their extensions and you will not be disappointed.

If liked my solution, click Kudos!

Hello,

You can try Store Manager for Magento that has built-in Amazon and eBay Integrations. I can be tested for 14 days and the Integrations run in demo mode for a few items.

Amazon addon allows to export and sync product listings with the marketplace, manage orders directly in the addon and import them along with customer data to Magento store.

eBay Integation gives the possibility to export products, link them to eBay items, sync product details and import orders from the marketplace.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

WP Amazon Shop comes with a NEW Outstanding Feature, Amazon Dropshipping & Affiliation Program Both. Search and build products from Amazon discount store to make easy money by affiliation. No hassle, no coding, no amazon AWS keys!

Product importer should be a good and smart decision for your eCommerce. 

WP GIRI discount codes comes with a NEW Outstanding Feature, Amazon Dropshipping & Affiliation Program Both. Search and build products from GIRO discount store to make easy money by affiliation. No hassle, no coding, no amazon AWS keys!