cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Labels using CSS

Product Labels using CSS

I would like to find an extension that manages custom product labels using only CSS for shapes, colour, text.

All the extensions that I have checked use images (jpgs, etc) to create the background image.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Product Labels using CSS

After more research:

IWD - Yes, is an option

Amasty - No, it does have an option to edit label with css but an image must be uploaded to use a label.

Yes, you are right. Our Custom Stock Status supports only images. But they are quite customizable, and the admin can add more if he needs.

Anyway, good luck to you in searching the solution you're looking for! Smiley Happy

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi there,

You can take a look at this Magento 2 Product Label: helps store owners to capture their site visitor’s attention, which motivates them to make a purchase decision faster.

By using Magento 2 product label extension, you can use a wide range of pre-made labels such as bestsellers, new arrival, exclusive, etc, or customize product labels on your personal preferences to highlight your products. Products attached to those labels create a feeling of urgency and desire for online shoppers to buy, and hence your store conversion rate goes up.

• Some highlights features:
  • Customize your products labels with ease
  • Highlight your storefront with special offers labels
  • Make your promotions automatically display using labels with conditions
  • Inform your customers about the status of products
  • Boost sales revenue with some simple rules
  • Support PWA, REST API, GraphQL

Hope this information is helpful!

Hello @sml12,

Here I recommend this Magento2 Product Label Extension. kindly do check this extension or otherwise need to customize for your requirement.

If my answer is useful, then hit kudos and accept as solution

Best regards

Madhuresan

Hi mate,

I highly recommend you this extension - Magento 2 Product Labels Extension by Landofcoder.

I've been using the extension for one year already. The main purpose was to have a better visual presentation for promotions and extra product info. As for now, we have fewer questions from customers, clean shop. Also, it is easy to use, custom options. Easy to use an extension with a lot of different possibilities.

Here are some highlight features of this extension:

• Drag & Drop Menu Builder
  • Vertical and Horizontal Menu
  • Mobile Menu: Off-Canvas Menu & Accordion Menu, Drilldown Menu
  • 7 Submenu Types: Anchor Text, Dynamic Category Listing, Product Listing, Product Grid,
  • Child menu., Default Category Listing, Content
  • Unlimited Menu Possibilities
  • Widget Support or add code to file XML on any position
  • Multiple Animations Effects Supported
  • Structure Preview
  • Auto Data Backup
  • Use Custom Menu For Mobile
  • REST API Support

You can consider it. Hope this information is helpful!

Magento 2 Product Label extension allows you to create interactive labels for your products to boost sales drastically. Now incorporate your marketing schemes with creative labels and make your product pages look much more attractive. Stay ahead of the competition with catchy custom product labels for products on the homepage, category, product, wishlist, search results, and other custom pages.

• Create attractive product labels
  • Add inbuilt special variables such as special price, stock, discount, and more
  • Add custom images and customizable text color, size, etc.
  • Add custom CSS to the labels
  • Use conditions to easily create and assign labels

Take a look at our Product Labels for Magento 2 extension.

https://aheadworks.com/product-labels-extension-for-magento-2

It allows to customize labels' design to make it eye-catching.