cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Sales report with SKU

SOLVED

Product Sales report with SKU

Hi there

I'm looking for a product sales reporting module that details the SKU and product name. Must support multi site Magento set up and be compatible with ver 1.9.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Product Sales report with SKU

Hi J6891,

We've got an extension called Smart Reports  that produces all types of reports not available in Magento out of the box. 

One of the reports is Sales by SKU that details quite a few things. 

Regarding multi-site support, you can choose a Store View to generate a report for. The extension is compatible with CE 1.4.1 - 1.9.2.0.

sales by sky

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @J6891

Could you please explain what type of sales data you like to include in such a report besides product names and SKUs?

Our Extended Sales Reports lets you collect sales stats for each of your products, so you can see which products bring you more sales and which one are not popular with your customers. Also, you will be able to overview such product sales stats as:

•     product views
  •     number of purchases
  •     profit
  •     revenue
  •     conversion rate
  •     and others

> Must support multi site Magento set up and be compatible with ver 1.9

Yes, the extension is fully compatible with Magento CE 1.9 and supports a multi-store setup.

* The SKU column can also be added as a customization.

Hi J6891,

We've got an extension called Smart Reports  that produces all types of reports not available in Magento out of the box. 

One of the reports is Sales by SKU that details quite a few things. 

Regarding multi-site support, you can choose a Store View to generate a report for. The extension is compatible with CE 1.4.1 - 1.9.2.0.

sales by sky

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hi,

You can try our Advanced Reports, which offers an opprtunity to analyze your business from multiple angles, including sales by SKU.

http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/advanced-reports.html

Compatible with Magento CE 1.9.2 and lower.

Thank you all for your replies, I have put those to my client who will choose their preferred module.

Hi 

In case your clients have chosen you could try Moco Insight . It has a report that includes product names, SKU, manufactures, brand and customer details in a sales report. 

Here is a link with more information on the report. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

Carolyn 

Have a look at Exto Analytics: exto.io/exto-analytics-for-magento-2.html

It does most what you need and is totally free for M2 CE.

I can suggest you Analytics & Reports service.

It has full multistore support and many other reports that you can use.

Check the screenshot for th report you want, it's from our demo.

As you can see, there are lots of others features, like compare, that can be used.

Service is free for now.

freento_analytics.png

I have a module as per requirement. In this module you can export the sales item report in csv with all information such as product name, product price, Product sku, order number, order date, order quantity etc.

This module price is $49 only. If you want to purchase or demo then after i will provide a demo link.

Contact me on my number :- +91-8130106434

You can use the Magento Advanced Reports. Using this extension, you can easily check reports of products, customers, orders... in the back-end of your Magento site. it's providing 8 report options for you to select 

For M2: https://www.magesolution.com/magento-advanced-reports-m2.html

advanced_reports_m2_thumb.jpg