cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickBook Extension Suggstion

QuickBook Extension Suggstion

Hi Magento Experts,

I want to configure QuickBook on my website please suggest me regarding this, that what are prerequisite and best extension for to install.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Re: QuickBook Extension Suggstion

Take a look at the QuickBooks Integration solution, perhaps it fits your needs.

QuickBooks Integration

Hello.

To integrate your Magento with QuickBooks desktop or online version, you can consider combination of applications Store Manager for Magento + QuickBooks Integration addon

Using the software you will be able to export products, customers and order from Magento to QuickBooks and import products backwards (from QuickBooks to Magento).

There is 14-day trial available to see how it works + free support.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi,

I just need to purchase an extension or Do I need to purchase both extension and store manager sofware for integration with quikbook we are using?  Currently we are using Quickbook Enterprise 16.0 version 

Please help regarding this ASAP

Thanks 

Hello.

Thank you or your interest.

Correct, to integrate Magento and QuickBooks you need 2 apps - Store Manager (we have different editions plans, check comparison) + QuickBooks Integration addon to it.

We support the following versions of QuickBooks desktop by Intuit:

• QuickBooks USA version: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
  • QuickBooks Canadian version: 2010 (Pro, Premier), 2016 (Enterprise)
  • QuickBooks UK version: 2010 (Pro, Premier)
  • QuickBooks Australian version: 2010 (Pro, Premier)

You can check how it works with 2-week free trial version of Store Manager with QuickBooks addon built-in Demo mode, downloading it from the link in my signature.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi,

Thanks for your detailed response. If I just purchase the software instead of extension. Will it fulfill my requirement or not? Because I've downloaded the trial version and it's working with my magento site. It's mean that I've to purchase only software instead of both. How this will be integrated with Quickbook Enterprise software we're using right now.

Thanks

Hi again.

Actually Store Manager for Magento is the parent software that allows to manage your products, customers and orders in bulk for more efficient catalog management. Addons - like QuickBooks integration, extend the functionality of Store Manager. For instance, QuickBooks addon allows you to integrate data from Store Manager (and your Magento database) with QuickBooks accounting software.

Store Manager can be used without addons. Addons cannot be used without Store Manager, as they are built-in.

So in case you want to integrate with QuickBooks you need both - Store Manager for Magento and QuickBooks addon.

In case you do not need to integrate with QuickBooks or any other system or channel, you can simply use Store Manager to faster update inventory, create orders via POS etc. Check features of Store Manager -

https://www.mag-manager.com/product-information/

You can integrate your Magento & QuickBooks systems in the most seamless way with the help of our SaaS based integration solution. Magento Quickbooks Integration plugin integrates select modules from both systems through uni-directional integration process through our custom developed integration gateway. 

Our integration gateway will act as a bridge between your Magento Store and QuickBooks system. It has the capacity of retrieving data in case of any unforeseen incidents by retaining data from both systems.

Check out the recently released app from Commercient that can   Integrate Quickbooks and Magento.

Integration can be done in 24 HRS.

Thank You

Naudine

Naudine Mosime
External Community Manager
Office: +1 (844) 282-0401
UK: +44 20 3870-2803
SA: +27 87 550-5997
www.commercient.com

Does it supports Quickbooks Enterprise Accountant 13
Because it says cant open quickbooks