cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want to show inventory enabled/disabled from product overview

Hello.

Since you have mentioned that you are interested in the extension I can offer you the one called Store Manager for Magento.

With this tool you can see products status in grid column and change it without opening edit form for each product (hope this is what you wanted, if I got you wrong, correct me plz) -

It also allows to mass change status and other details for selected products massively. You can try it our downloading free 14-day version from the link in my signature.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.
2 REPLIES 2

I do not appreciate you trying to sell me your application, I have already looked at and find it clunky and not user friendly.

Hello.

Excuse me, but in your post you have mentioned  that you are considering "extension or add-on that will do this" and for that reason I have offered this app.

I was not saying that you must buy it, just offered trial for testing.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.