cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommand for the Seller Locator for Magento 2 Marketplace

Recommand for the Seller Locator for Magento 2 Marketplace

Currently, I see a lot of Marketplace extensions which support seller Locator in the market. I searched for a while but can find the suitable one.

Can anyone here give me some recommendation for Seller locator addon which can support Multiple Store views and show store's direction and detail information of that store?

Thanks in advances!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Recommand for the Seller Locator for Magento 2 Marketplace

Let’s have a look at Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Locator of Landofcoder

Link product:

https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-marketplace-seller-locator.html/

Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Locator

It helps not only the sellers but also buyers and the owner of the Website in searching and filtering the products based on country, map, location using Google Map in the blink of an eye.

Using Store Locator Magento 2 allows your clients to easily find and see full list of your stores even the nearest stores to your clients' location and the available products of those stores that clients want to buy. Your stores will be shown on Google Map.

store-admin.jpg

For customer

• Search stores by country, state/ province, city & zip code and search stores by distance
  • View full stores list with custom pin icon on Google map
  • Switch view mode seamlessly between map and satellite
  • View detail store with store information and store on map
  • For Admin
  • Add all needed store information such as address, contact info, website, tags, images etc
  • Set store's open times & days off flexible
  • Enter address or latitude and longitude to get the location on map or click on map to choose location
  • Store Locator Magento 2 allow you show StoreLocator link on top links or not and Change the title of top link

Use Magento 2 store locator with advanced features by FME and let customers conveniently find all the nearest physical stores with clear directions on Google Map.  Display additional information with each store such as store image, products, timetable, contact details etc. Customers can also search stores by Radius. 

Download Free Store Locator Magento 2, with Free extension your customers can easily find your physical store(s) to go shopping the next time. It owns every feature mentioned above to help you increase the profit. All you need is installing and configuring it for your store, and see how easily to manage it.

In fact, many customers want to view and try the products directly before purchasing decision is made. So, they will try to find your physical stores which are the nearest to them. Therefore, Store locator 2 should be one of the most important features of your site then.

Hi @thuyha,

I suggest you for seller locator extension magento2 developed by webkul. so Here I share the link below
https://webkul.com/blog/magento2-marketplace-seller-map-locator/

If my solution is useful, give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Maybe you should try Magenest’s Store Locator, this extension is a straight-forward online-to-offline conversion optimizer that lets you display store locations in a Google Maps form right in your eCommerce store. With native Google Maps functions available, customers can find directions to your stores and get real-time navigation with ease.