cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer an extension for subsciption/recurring payment that allows mixed products in shopping cart

Refer an extension for subsciption/recurring payment that allows mixed products in shopping cart

I am looking for a referral for an extension that will allow subscription/recurring products and non-subscription/recurring items in the same cart and in the same (meaning a single) checkout procedure.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Refer an extension for subsciption/recurring payment that allows mixed products in shopping cart

I'm using 2Checkout to sell subscriptions on my website along with other regular products. You can check their Magento integration guide here: https://www.2checkout.com/shopping-cart/magento/

Re: Refer an extension for subsciption/recurring payment that allows mixed products in shopping cart

Hi There,

The best solution for your requirement is Magento 2 Recurring Payments & Subscription

This extension facilitates the store admin to manage subscription & recurring payment for his store's products.

Extremely beneficial for the customers because by doing future payments automatically, customers no longer have to log in to their accounts each and every billing cycle.

• Allows admin to manage PayPal Recurring payment.
  • Admin can view/unsubscribe customer subscriptions.
  • Shoppers can view/unsubscribe to their subscriptions.
  • It supports online recurring payments with PayPal.
  • Supports online Stripe recurring payment.
  • Also, supports offline recurring payment.
  • Admin can select the subscription price scope as global or website wise.
  • Admin sets subscription amount & subscription initial fee product-wise.
  • Also, the admin can manage the duration type.

Hope this solution will be helpful for you, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi