cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward customers for posting pictures on social media?

Reward customers for posting pictures on social media?

I'm new to Magento but I'm in the process of setting up my store. I want to have a way to boost sales organically through social media doc create a sense of community around the brand - so I had an idea, I will reward customers that post pictures of the items study orchard from my store, after they received them, and I will send along a picture or sticker of my store logo and maybe wrote so etching to the effect of, "I got my widgets from ..." . And if they tag me or share, they'll earn more rewards or a discount at the store. Is there a way to do this natively in Magento, or maybe through the use of the Facebook API, or a Magento extension? Preferably free or low cost (under $50). I hope people understand what I'm looking for. I'm a web developer but honestly I don't want to take the time to figure out writing something custom as I'm not so familiar with social media APIs and at this time I don't want to be. The same goes with a Magento extension. This is with community edition 1.9.x. This is a cross post from another topic, "can magento do..." I wasn't sure where to post this.