cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule time to public Blog Posts at the desired time

Schedule time to public Blog Posts at the desired time

Hi there!
My blog is working so well but I find it inconvenient because it doesn't allow me to schedule posts at desired time. You know sometimes we wouldn't find time to write blogs at peak time so I want to find an extension can schedule posts which can definitely easier for me!

Any suggestion is welcomed! Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Schedule time to public Blog Posts at the desired time

Hi Bob,

Pls take it easy with Magento 2 Blog Extension. This extension will help you schedule time to public Blog Posts at the desired time.

In order to post your Blog at the "gold" time, you can schedule time to public Blog Posts at the desired time to attract a wide range of customers to your store.

Magento 2 Blog Extension

Hope that it helps you well!

Best regards,

Free Blog for Magento 2 will fix your needs and much more ! It will simplify every things for you and give you a professional blog page without the need for an extra framework.
It has features like:
~ Fully customizable interface
~ Create Visually Attractive Content
~ Blog under a particular category
~ Visitors can post comments
~ Set comments limit
~ Blog for cms pages
~ Support multiple tags
~ Display as a slider
~ Rich configurable options
~ Increase store traffic
~ Provides communication platform
~ Provides commented visitor’s detail
I hope it helps.

Scheduling posts is also available in our Blog extension for Magento 2. The option is easy and intuitive and will make you confident that readers will see your posts just in time.

Product page - https://goo.gl/Pv6uwv

Extension's demo - https://goo.gl/xACsov

Hello, @Bob_Reyes 

There is a great extension for your case. It not only allows you to schedule the posts you want to be published, but add different info about the author, featured&recent posts, archives and many other things to improve your blog and make it even better. It's Magento 2 Blog Extension by Magefan. You can go and check out the whole range of features on their website together with the short video to help you see all those features from the "inside' as to say.

Hope you'll find it useful.