cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking a free module that helps customers get preorder when products are out of stock

Seeking a free module that helps customers get preorder when products are out of stock

Good morning!

I need an extension that helps customers get preorder for products out of stock. Can you suggest me the place I can download free?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Seeking a free module that helps customers get preorder when products are out of stock

Are you running a Business now and concerning about the way to boost the sale of the products easily?
Are you looking for a solution for products which are still out of stock or upcoming?
If you are facing those problems, Magento 2 Preorder Extension is a smart choice for you. With this extension, your customers can order the product on your stores even though it is not available for immediate delivery. A great extension to analyze and meet the demand of the customer.

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-preorder-extension.html

Full features:
Customers can preorder upcoming products & Out of Stock Products
Replace ‘Add to Cart’ button with ‘Pre-order’ one both on product & category pages
Pre-order Message on Product Page
Notice Pre-order products on customer's account
Customers can pay full or partial payment
Automatic 'Product is back', 'Back in Stock' notifications
Set a custom message to display on the preorder product page
Use the pre-order function for simple, configurable, grouped or bundle products
Admin can set preorder status and availability date
Automatic Email Notification
Multi-Lingual & RTL Support
Quickly Sold Product
Fully Customizable

Re: Seeking a free module that helps customers get preorder when products are out of stock

All of the Magento 2 PreOrder extensions in the Magento Marketplace are paid. This includes options from Extension Development companies like Amasty. 

https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=preorder#q=preorder&idx=m2_cloud_prod_defaul...

There may be other options, but not any that I've worked with yet. For the price, I'd rather stick with something that's undergone code review by Magento.

Hi mate,
I highly recommend this extension - Magento 2 Pre Order Extension by the Landofcoder team.
I've used it for a year and everything is great. It has a lot of plugins and works very well on my site. This extension helps us stand out from our competitors, as now our store can accept orders for any items. We never lose customers just because some seasonal or trending products are sold out. If an item is out of stock, we simply sell it as a pre-order product. What we especially like about this module is that it allows us to leave messages on product pages and send custom email notifications to buyers once their orders are available.
It's might not free but trust me, you will have what you pay for!

Hello @Pigpig,

Yes here available to pre ordering items in magento store with help of Magento 2 Pre Order extension to generate fast sales with the featured products. 

If you find my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhu

Hi there,

We think it would be a good choice from Landofcoder. They provide MAGENTO 2 PRE ORDER EXTENSION which will allow customers to place orders for products that are not yet available for immediate purchase and delivery. With the support of this module, you can achieve massive sales from out-of-stock and coming soon products.

A great extension to analyze and meet the demands of your customers

Try it here!