cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking an extension supporting hide price from a group of special customers

Seeking an extension supporting hide price from a group of special customers

Hi,

I am in need of an extension which helps me hide prices from a particular customer group. Can you suggest me some. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Seeking an extension supporting hide price from a group of special customers

If you are seeking a solution to easily enable and disable price for products?

Our magento 2 hide price extension is definitely what you need.

The magento 2 hide price extension helps you to hide prices of specific products or multiple prduct at the same time.

Also, you can hide price of products for particular customer groups.

With Magento 2 hide price extension, you can replace Add to Cart button with custom message or inquiry form in AJAX popup to encourage customers add their info or take action as you needed.Magento 2 Hide Price

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-hide-price.html/

Outstanding features:

• Hide Price for Specific Product or Multiple Products At Once
    Hide prices from guest customers
    Hide prices from certain groups of customers
    Display customized messages instead of “Add to Cart
    Choose to Display on Specific Storeview.
    Customized Message: Support Magento2 **bleep**, widgets
    Hide Price for Specific products
    Support for all the Magento 2 Product Types
    Create unlimited Call Hide Price profile
    Catalog Rule: Add multiple conditions
    Add new widgets: Contact Form, Login Form
    Full compatible with LOF Custom Form Builder
    Hide price on all pages
    Pop-up Form: FancyBox Effect

Re: Seeking an extension supporting hide price from a group of special customers

Hello @NganNguyen20369

Have you look at our hide price extension,

It has the feature to hide the price from custom groups.

Please checkout https://magecomp.com/magento-2-hide-price.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hello,

Magento 2 Hide Price extension allows store owners to hide the product price and "Add to Cart" button based on the customer groups on Magento 2 store.

If you are looking for the solution in Magento 2, this is the one!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi there, sorry for being a little late here

If you want to look for an extension that helps you hiding price from a specific customer group, I think this extension from Mageplaza will be an exact match for you. That's Hide price for Magento 2 I'm talking about. Let's figure out its features:

Auto-hide price by rules
Hide prices for viewers
Customers groups to access price
The detailed report of price requests
Admin email notifications
Hide price for guest
Well compatible with: Checkout Module, Google reCaptcha, Social Login, Advanced Reports

So take time to consider, do your own research and choose the best extension for your store. Don't forget to mark my comment as a solution in case it helps you. Thanks a lot!!

I'm Huy Dao, Digital Marketing at Mageplaza. Mageplaza is a dedicated leading extension builder for Magento 2
https://www.mageplaza.com/

Hey @NganNguyen20369! You can check out MageDelight Customer Group Restrictions for Magento 2. This extension will help you hide price, add to cart button and various other parameters for a selected customer group.

Please visit below link to know more about the extension:

https://www.magedelight.com/magento-2-extensions/customer-group-restrictions-magento-2.html

Hello @NganNguyen20369,

If you still searching for solution in order to get Magento2 Hide price extension then kindly refer the above link to explore about one of the affordable Hide price module in Magento2.

Give kudos if you get solution on this answer

Best regards

Madhuresan

Hi,

I think this Hide Price extension suits your requirements.

Magento 2 Hide Price Extension is a smart solution for both B2B & B2C business!

Supporting a basic, easy-to-config function to hide & manage price display based on the customer groups, Magento 2 Hide Product Price customizes the " Add to Cart" button with diverse call-to-action messages for not logged in visitors or the guests.

With Hide Product Price Extension, you can encourage customers to take further actions such as registering or upgrading the customer group and enjoy more competitive advantages!

Features:

• Hide Price for Specific Product or Multiple Products At Once
  • Hide prices from guest customers
  • Hide prices from certain groups of customers
  • Display customized messages instead of “Add to Cart"
  • Choose to Display on Specific Store view 
  • Customized Message: Support Magento2 **bleep**, widgets
  • Hide Price for Specific products
  • Support for all the Magento 2 Product Types
  • Create unlimited Call Hide Price profile
  • Catalog Rule: Add multiple conditions
  • Add new widgets: Contact Form, Login Form
  • Hide price on all pages
  • Pop-up Form: FancyBox Effect

Hi @NganNguyen20369,

Hope you are fine!

I will help you out with one of the best Hide Price extension for the Magento 2 store. Checkout MageComp's Hide Price Extension for Magento 2 stores. 

It helps in hiding the product price if the customers are not logged in. You can also allow for specific customer groups.

Read More: Magento 2 Hide Price

Hope this helps you,

Problem solved? Hit the Kudos button and "Accept it as Solution"

Hello @NganNguyen20369 

Controlling price visibility from customers is quite an impressive technique to generate leads and be competitive in the market. We have 2 extensions that can help you hide price in different scenarios.

1. If you want to hide the price for not logged-in customers, you can easily install Price After Login extension for Magento 2. It will simply allow store owners to display product price and Add to cart button to the users only after login.

2. Moreover, if you are willing to hide prices for specific customer groups, you can go with Webiators Advanced Hide Price extension M2.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' & Accept as a Solution
Best Magento 2 Extensions