cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking for the basic auction extension based on apptha multi vendors extenstion

Seeking for the basic auction extension based on apptha multi vendors extenstion

Hi everybody

I am seeking someone who have any experience in auction extension development based on apptha marketplace

Thanks for your help

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Seeking for the basic auction extension based on apptha multi vendors extenstion

Hi,

I highly recommend this Auction Extension. I think it suits your requirements.

Magento 2 Auction Extension supports admin in equipping the auction feature for your e-commerce store. Joining in an Auction Online or Traditional for the product and service like on eBay and Amazon auction, the buyer can bid on those products to increase potential product competition.

The Magento 2 Auction Extension helps you to edit, manage the auction and set Automatic or Standard Auction which supports all product types with ease. Boost time on site, a wide range of customers, about all and sale accelerates quickly !!

Key Features:

• Add/ delete auction feature for each product
  • Set date and time to start/end the auction
  • Set time for winner to purchase products
  • Set rule for the auction
  • Display current & coming soon auction
  • Set spam status for customers’ bids
  • Restrict customers from repeated bidding
  • Send email for customers before auction ending
  • Email to remind bidders when other bid at higher price
  • Send email notification for the winner
  • Unlimited Customization Notification & Messages
  • Full control of auction activities
  • Purchase with Set Price
  • Import/ Export the auction file
  • Multiple languages and RTL are supported
  • All Products Supports
  • Customize Message in order to send Customers
  • Get Messages when they are Outbid
  • Rest API & GraphQL available

Re: Seeking for the basic auction extension based on apptha multi vendors extenstion

Hi @don_river 

Hope you're fine!

I have a precise list of multi-vendor extensions.

Magento 2 MultiVendor Indian GST

Magento 2 MultiVendor SMS Notification Basic

Magento 2 MultiVendor WhatsApp Contact Pro

Hope this helps you,

Problem solved? Hit the Kudos button and "Accept it as Solution"

Hi there,

Have a nice and productive day with your online shop!

With the huge benefits of auction extension, Magento development agencies provide you multi choice. You can come up with the following providers:

• Landofcoder I $99
  • Webkul I $69
  • Vnecoms I $99
  • Cedcommerce I $149
  • Emiprotechnologies I $199

For detailed information, you can dive into this article: Top 8+ Best Magento Auction Extensions

Hope this information is helpful!

Hi mate,

Based on my experience, I’d like to recommend you Magento 2 Marketplace Auction Add-on from Lanofdcoder team.

With this add-on, you can get full permission for Auction. To specify, an attractive Auction Page is created with an eye-catching Countdown timer with a detailed start date/time. Ease to create and submit bid, friendly user interface with concrete auction information, automatically update bid rapidly ensure fair competition in the real market among customers.

I am totally satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

Hope this is helpful.