cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Quotation from back office

Send Quotation from back office

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if somebody can recommend an extension that allows a sales team member to set up a quote from Magento back office and send it by email to the prospect ?

Ideally, the prospect can click in the email and then it opens a checkout page with all informations already filled (name, address, products, email, etc.), the prospect just has to enter his payment information to proceed. But I think the checkout thing has to be custom-made.

Any recommendation ?

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Send Quotation from back office

Hello @stitch_ts

Here is the extensions

https://magecomp.com/magento-2-email-quote.html

https://magecomp.com/magento-email-quote.html

1. Option to set button label for Email Quote in frontend.
  2. Set Email ID and select template to get customers’ cart into Email.
  3. Customer can click on button to fill the details and Email Quote to admin with selected product options.
  4. Admin get whole cart with selected product options on Email once customer submits details in form.

Pro Features:
  5. Customers receive thanks Email immediately after submitting quote from frontend.
  6. Create order from backend and send order quote in Emails to customers.
  7. Send Quote option in backend in "Email Quote Statistics" grid for the inquiries submitted from frontend form.
  8. PDF can be attached with quote sent to customers through Email.
  9. Guest users get auto registered while sending quotes from backend.
  10. Option to apply coupon code directly while creating quote from backend.
  11. Make use of custom price feature of default Magento while creating quote from backend.
  12. Clicking Email Quote button from admin, customers get Email with the products already added to cart and they can directly checkout.
  13. Admin can edit and resend already created quotes from "Email Quote Statistics" clicking "Resend Quote" action.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Send Quotation from back office

Here's the Email Quote extension that offers the features you require:

For Magento 1 stores,

Magento Email Quote enables the quotation system in the store by facilitating customers to send quote request to admin.

Similarly, for Magento 2 stores, check Magento 2 Email Quote.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"