cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set minimum order amount for different customer groups in Magento 2

SOLVED

Set minimum order amount for different customer groups in Magento 2

Hello community

I have recently switched to Magento 2. I have some difficulties and really need your advice. The problem is that I want to set minimal amount for order placed on my site, but I only want to apply it for each customer group separately.

When I want to set $100 for wholesaler group, Magento default only allows to set $100 for all customer groups, which really make me disappointed. Please recommend a solution. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Set minimum order amount for different customer groups in Magento 2

Hello @Sophia Walford

I suggest you should try Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group for Magento 2. It helps to set minimal purchase value for each customer group separately.

M2 backend.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Sophia Walford

I suggest you should try Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group for Magento 2. It helps to set minimal purchase value for each customer group separately.

M2 backend.png

@BSS Commerce

The module works perfectly on my site without any flaws. Support team is ver helpful and friendly, too. Will come back to check for more.

Ok, so i have Magento 2 and Porto theme. I want to have minimum order of 6 different products in my shopping cart in Magento 2. When try to do this i only get the same 6 products not just any as i would like! And i also need to put different minimum order on 6 of my products. 6 of them will have 1 minimum order, and all the rest will have minimum of 6 differ products. How can i do this in Magento 2, and do i really need to buy this "Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group For Magento 2"? Regards Marko

in addition, i see there is also a "Minimum amout for category" so what is better solution for me? This or "Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group For Magento 2"* Thnx Marko

Hi Sophia,

I don't know If your accepted answer is good or not but right now I am using same extension from "Shreeji Infosys" and It really works without any Issue. You can find this extension from below links,

Minimum Order Amount By Customer Group Magento 2

hope this answer will help someone in future

Thanks

With Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group extension, you can set minimum order amount based on customer group to restrict order placement. It displays alert message on checkout page when the minimum order amount condition is not satisfied. 

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"