cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping costs per product, but only calculate once

Shipping costs per product, but only calculate once

Hi,

I'm looking for a extensions that I can use to create shipping costs for each product. But at checkout it only needs to calculate the highest shipping costs once.

Let's say I have a couple of products in my store which I each give a different shipping costs

- Product A - $10

- Product B - $20

- Product C - $30

When I add Product A to my cart the shipping costs need to be $10.  Quantity of Product A does not matter. It always needs to be $10.

When I add Product B to my cart, the shipping costs then need to be $20. And when I add Product C it needs to be $30.

For example, when my cart has the following items:

- 2x Product A

---- Shipping costs $10

- 2x Product A

- 3x Product B

---- Shipping costs $20

- 2x Product A

- 3x Product B

- 1x Product C

---- Shipping costs $30

etc. etc. 

Does anyone know of an Extension which I can use?

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Shipping costs per product, but only calculate once

@marco85 Appearing that you are looking extension through which shipping rates based on define into products and whatever higher. Is it ?

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Hello @marco85

You can try this extension - Shipping per product - as it seems to be a good match for you.

With it you will be able to set individual shipping rates per product. If 2 products with different shipping costs are added to cart, then the highest rate will be chosen (this option should me enabled in System > Configuration > Shipping Methods > Shipping per Product > Use highest rate for the whole order).

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Thank you for your replies. I'm looking for a Magento2 extension. But I think I found one already:

https://www.mconnectmedia.com/flat-rate-shipping-per-product-magento2.html

Testing it right now, seems to do what I need. 

Hi @marco85

I think you are needing this extension https://www.polacin.com/shipping-per-product-magento-2.html

It's Shipping Per Product extension for magento 2