cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Shopping Extensions?

Social Shopping Extensions?

I am building a shopping site for teen girls.

I am looking for an extension where friends can connect/invite friends on my site (through Facebook login perhaps) and create virtual "dressing rooms" where they can save their favorite items and share with friends they invite (who also must login as users) - friends can comment and vote on their favorite pieces.

Additionally, I'd like for the girls to get rebates if their invited friends also purchase items from my store.

Any ideas on extensions that work like this? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Social Shopping Extensions?

You mean, something like Lookbook

This seems a bit complex. You're better of going with something like Refer a Friend by AheadWorks. Pair it with one of the wishlist extensions and you'll get the resemblance of the functionality that you actually want. 

Good luck!

You can find out some functionality that you want with this social networking extension helps you connect your store with Facebook 

Hello!

There is an option to try the multiple wishlists extension for Magento. It provides the ability to create wishlists for different events and share them with friends by email. Your customers can create unlimited number of wishlists, rename or delete them.

Hope this helps!

Best regards, Alex

---

All our extensions for Magento

Hi There,

The best solution for your requirement could be Webkul's Magento 2 Facebook Shop as it helps in synchronizing the products of the Magento 2 store with the Facebook shop. Allows the store owner to sell their products on Facebook.

Even it facilitates the admin to decide whether to redirect the customers at the checkout page or product page on the store except for bundle and grouped type products.

Also, the admin can manually upload or set the cron to update the product on the Facebook shop.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make the extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi