cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock for custom options

SOLVED

Stock for custom options

Hello,

Can anynone recommend me a trust solution for managing stock for custom options? I need the following:

- admin can specify available quantity for custom options

- display this quantity on the front-end

- display the quantity field for each custom option so that customers can order more than one value of custom options

- see available quantities of all custom options in the back in some kind of report

Hope you will help me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stock for custom options

Hello Adre.

Seems like the new version of our Advanced Product Options extension can help you handle these tasks.

As an admin, you will be able to overview stock of all your custom options in a special Stock Report.

Also, the report will let you check which options are currently low in stock and which ones have run out of stock. All report data is editable, so you will be able to  specify the available quantity for any chosen custom option.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hello Adre.

Seems like the new version of our Advanced Product Options extension can help you handle these tasks.

As an admin, you will be able to overview stock of all your custom options in a special Stock Report.

Also, the report will let you check which options are currently low in stock and which ones have run out of stock. All report data is editable, so you will be able to  specify the available quantity for any chosen custom option.

Hope this helps.

Hello AndreVT,

See this may this fufill your need- http://bit.ly/1IfVvrq

Hope this help you. Smiley Happy

Thanks

@MageWorxTeam thank you. That's exactly what I need!

@Harjas2015 did you ever read my post? You post nothing but spam of your modules. 

I Have a question and cannot find the solution for it.

I have one product and 100 in stock.

I want to have the option that a customer can choose for 1, 2 and 5 pieces, and all with a different price, (higher quantity,=lower price). This is no problem I have made a configurable product.

But I have a problem with my stock now, because when a customer takes the 5 pieces option, stock is only taking one product from the amount of 100, but it needs to be 5.

Anyone a idea how to solve this??

Thansk

Harrie

www.tpsracing.nl

@harrie1959 I think u should use tier price in this case

Yes I know, but this does not give the right information to a customers when try to order.

The total price of the product is then only shown is basket, not in the product when they make a choice what to buy.

With configurable product this is much better but then we have the problem that is not subtract right from the stock amount.

Regards, Harrie

Hi Harrie,

Check the Dynamic Product Options extension for Magento. It will allow you to enable quantity for options and associate options to other products with full inventory support. Plus, you can enable tier prices for such options. I.e. set different option price if QTY=5 or QTY=10, etc.

Best regards,

Roman,

Our extensions for Magento