cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe for out of stock product to get notifications when the product is in stock

Re: Subscribe for out of stock product to get notifications when the product is in stock

Hi Amasty,

I have used your extension and it is not working perfectly, your extension does not provide the out of stock email subscribe icon for related and upsell products. Not useful extension

Re: Subscribe for out of stock product to get notifications when the product is in stock

Hello @Pigpig

We have launched #1 out of stock notification extension for Magento2 users.

Email notification is already there but we have added support of SMS too.

So Now customer can subscribe for out of stock notification to get notify on their mobile phone directly by SMS. Everyone knows SMS has more conversion rates then emails.

Take a look at the extension 

https://magecomp.com/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

You can use MageAnts Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension to ensure that your customers are informed about the new product status and what is upcoming and fresh in the store.

Key Features

• Allow clients to subscribe to notification for the out-of-stock goods via Email 
  • Receive the report of low-quantity products and subscription list 
  • Send the information to guest visitors and customers 
  • Put automatic information through Email to admin and customer 
  • Receive a summary of stock notification for keeping track of inventory

Currently looking into this problem - a client of mine has this requirement too. More specifically the ability for customers to subscribe to out of stock variations.

On a related note, I miss the days when threads like these weren't spammed with vendors who obviously didn't read the original post....