cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table rate shipping for Marketplace?

Table rate shipping for Marketplace?

Hi everyone,

I am seeking for a Table Rate Shipping Extension for Magento 2 Marketplace. I think that Copy manually each shipping is a little bit waste of time. I want to find an extension which can help me to find another solution for that. What is more, Admin can send confirmation email to customer about Customer's information and shipping information

Can anyone here give me a best recommendation about Table rate Shipping for Magento 2 Marketplace?

Pls help me! Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Table rate shipping for Marketplace?

I think you should use this extension:

Magento 2 Marketplace Table Rate Shipping from Landofcoder

It will help you to save the time. Instead of copying manually each shipping, you can easily export all your shipping to CSV with just one Click. Not only that, it also has the feature: Admin send confirmation Email

Magento 2 Marketplace Table Rate Shipping

Here are some other outstanding features of Magento 2 Marketplace Table Rate Shipping:

• Sellers/admin can control shipping rates by importing CSV file
  • Assign shipping rates by entering the seller id
  • Create sub-methods for Table Rate Shipping.
  • Create Super Shipping Set Easily
  • Calculate Shipping based on ZIP and weight of the product
  • Shipping cost will be calculated as per the seller
  • Shipping rates will populate based on CSV during checkout.
  • Option to export shipping CSV file from the back-end.
  • Add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
  • Download Invoice & Shipping slip in the blink of an eye.
  • Easily Customization
  • Supports alphanumeric zip codes
  • Support Multi Store, Multi Language
  • User-Friendly interface

Hi There,

The best solution for your requirements is Magento 2 Table Rate Shipping Marketplace Add-onThe admin and the sellers can even create super shipping sets from their ends including cart price, shipping cost, shipping method name, select superset type as – free or fixed.

• Marketplace Table Rate Shipping module is helpful for order confirmation, the tracking number from the seller, and print invoice. This module helps the seller to manage the shipping efficiently.
  • Allows the sellers to add the shipping rates through the CSV files from their end.
  • Also helpful for order confirmation, tracking number from seller and print invoice.
  • Helps the sellers to manage the shipping table rates in an easy way.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

For a Table Rate Shipping Extension for Magento 2 Marketplace, numerous extensions are available but I will suggest checking the following extensions: 

• Magento 2 Table Rate Shipping Marketplace by Landofcoder
  • Shipping Table Rates For Magento 2 by Amasty 
  •  Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Module by Magebay