cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website who offers Magento 2 Extensions on Discounted rates

Website who offers Magento 2 Extensions on Discounted rates

Hello I am new to Magento who is developing an online store with the help of a developer. My developer asked me to buy few extensions for my web shop and I found most of the Magento 2 extensions are expensive (for sprout)  As a startup, we would like to you ask fellow Magento users where could we find some offers for the Magento 2 extensions. If you could share the links down, it will be benefitted for someone who looks the same.

Thanks in advance

Allways

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Website who offers Magento 2 Extensions on Discounted rates

Hi,

Please take a look at these extensions for Magento 2 

You will find the extensions that suit your budget there.

On top of that, the promotion program allows you buy more at a discounted price 

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at support@ulmod.com

Hello Ulmod team, 

Thanks for your reference. I have had a look over your website. But unfortunately I din't find any extensions what I need for now. But I am happy to have your website on my bookmarks for my future needs. 

Now I am looking for an economical deal for the extensions I need like Abandoned Cart, Pre-order, Loyalty/Reward/Referral points.

Anybody there to help me in these.

Thanks

Hi!  

Yes, unfortunately, Magento Marketplace takes 30% commission on all extensions which drive all developers to raise prices if we want to make a living. It may be beneficial for you to list the functionality you're looking for so that developers applicable to your needs may respond.  

Thanks rduffner for the information you shared. For me, it's a new info.

The major extensions I need:

1.Abandoned Cart

2. Loyalty | Reward | Referral points

3. Preorder

4. SEO

Hi,

You might want to have a look at the extensions we offer at MageWorx - mageworx.com. We also offer a discount program, you can learn more about it over here:  www.mageworx.com/customer-loyalty-program

Feel free to contact our sales department at sales@mageworx.com in case you've got any questions! 

Good luck with your store!

Hi Prasobh Allways,

Please check out Zinrelo’s Loyalty Program Extension we offer for Magento. The program rewards points for purchases, referrals, reviews, photo uploads, social advocacy, email signups and more.
The program offers interesting redemption options and gamification of tiers.
You can get started for FREE!!! Extension link: https://marketplace.magento.com/zinrelo-zinrelo-extension.html
You can learn more about the 360-degree loyalty program features at https://zinrelo.com/loyalty-rewards-program

Hope this helps! For any questions and queries please contact our support at support@zinrelo.com

Hi @Prasobh Allways,

Have a look at the Magento 2 Extensions we have developed. Use Coupon code "MEET10ANSHI" and get flat 10% off on purchasing any of your choice.

We are also in the middle of developing few other extensions as well. If you have any question, drop us a message on the Live chat or contact us on: https://meetanshi.com/contacts/

All the Best for your Startup Smiley Happy

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

How much % discount you have. Share the coupon. I will have a look