cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best FAQ extension?

What is the best FAQ extension?

What is the best FAQ extension and why? I don't need FAQ on product page.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: What is the best FAQ extension?

Hello! You can try this one

Via this extension you can:

• Divide FAQ articles by categories 
  • Tailor the look of your FAQ page to your web store design
  • Let users vote the helpfulness of each article. 
  • Employ all essential SEO configuration options to have your FAQ pages and categories visible and searchable: meta data, redirect 301, URL suffixes, page separators and canonical urls.

I hope it's helpful. 

Best regards!

Check out 51 M2 extensions with free installation and lifetime updates!

Hi @kamzata 

Providing FAQs in your store is the right option. It builds the customer's trust and also helps the store to save their time by providing all the frequently asked questions in one place. Moreover, it helps to improve the search engine listing as well. 

I'll suggest you go through "Accordion FAQ For Magento 2." It also supports jQuery powered animation as well.

I hope this answer solved your query. If you find my answer helpful, then hit kudos and accept it as a solution.

Thanks!

FAQ Extension for Magento 2

Hi @kamzata! I think this FAQ extension is suitable for your requirements.

This module helps to create an informative and even SEO-friendly FAQ page to address common questions for the customers. The customers that come to your store can find it much more convenient when they come to your Magento 2 store.

Eye-catching FAQ page

You can customize the category look, add image and the category to the page as their will to make an FAQ page of their expectation.

SEO-friendly features

By allowing the customers to ask and answer questions, the content on your page can be updated regularly. This property is appreciated by the search engine and it can help your page to achieve a higher rank.

More reliability

With the feature that allows the customer to rate the helpfulness of the FAQ page, you can increase the reliability and trust for the customers and therefore increase the professionalism for your store.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

I highly recommend this Magento 2 FAQ Extension

The FAQ page is an important part of any eCommerce site, and with the help of our Magento 2 FAQs, you can create an FAQ page of your own to suit any of your business goals.

The Magento 2 FAQ Extension helps to create an informative and even SEO-friendly FAQ page to address common questions for the customers. The customers that come to your store can find it much more convenient when they come to your Magento 2 store.

Key features:

• Optimized for Mobiles
  • Ajax live search based on content, keyword, tag
  • Unlimited FAQs divided into categories FEATURED
  • View answers to each question
  • Show frequently asked questions to save customer's time
  • Place FAQs anywhere using FAQ blocks FEATURED
  • Show FAQ on product detail Page
  • Multiple beautiful layouts & styles
  • Live Editor: Change font size, text color, background color, border-color
  • [New] Change question icon as your expectation
  • [New] Multiple animations effects supported
  • Show related questions & products
  • [New] Social Networks Integrated
  • [New] Question Vote: Like or Dislike
  • Improve SEO score FEATURED
  • Support PWA, REST API, GraphQL

Hii, 

I think you can try Magento 2 FAQ extension. 

With help of this extension store, the admin can create an informative FAQ page about their product and services So customers can easily solve their product-related queries.  

Hi there

FAQ extension is one of the must-have modules you need integrating early into your site. 

Please take a look at this one: Magento 2 FAQs.

It might be normal for the customers to ask what they still feel confused about, but repeated questions make you and your staffs feel kind of beat as you have to spend effort and time answering them again and again.

This module helps me a lot to save my time and support customers in finding the answers to the frequentedly asked querries at anytime, even when my shop is closed.

Wtih an independent Knowledge Base page (FAQ pape), duplicate content won’t be a problem anymore.

Hope this help you out.

Hello,

Advance FAQ Magento 2 Extension provides you to define the categories for the various types of questions.

This FAQ Extension allows customers to easily find answers to frequently asked questions.

Hi mate,

You can refer to this article. It's will show you the best free and premium Magento 2 FAQ Extensions.

I've found the best suitable extension for my site here so I hope this can help you too.

Have a nice day!

Hello @kamzata ,
You can try M2 FAQ Extension by Landofcoder.

According to me, this extension is a best choice. 

With extension, you can create an FAQ page of your own to suit your business goals.

It helps to create an informative and even SEO-friendly FAQ page to address common questions for the customers. The customers t can find it much more convenient when they come to your M2 store.