cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best one step checkout extension for Magento?

Re: What is the best one step checkout extension for Magento?

"OneStepCheckout" was coined back in late 2009 by One Step Checkout AS who develops and commercializes The Original OneStepCheckout extension for Magento 1 and now for Magento 2.

The company's unique business model is to focus on that one product only. Which means that for over 7 years, the same developers have gained a deep and unmatched expertise on checkout for Magento.

If you're looking for the "best" meaning the best coded, the one which is compatible with most third party extensions and services, the one offering legendary technical support and customer service and the one that is chosen by over 20,000 merchants and recommended by 200+ Magento Agencies, look no further.

It's available on Magento Marketplace as a trusted source to find code audited extensions and reliable support teams. The company is also a member of the Extension Developer Network who hold themselves accountable to high standards of coding, copyright and business conduct.

I would recommend One-page checkout extension by Knowband. It is really an awesome extension. I am using One-page checkout extension for 8 months now and it is working perfectly fine. Their customer support services are great and the highly trained support team fixes the issues as soon as possible.

If you are looking for a One-page checkout extension then it is the best choice.

Magento one step checkout extension by FME is 100% responsive and can be used on any handheld device. This feature is very useful and not present in other checkout extensions. Moreover, it supports AJAX based loading which prevents page delays and further speeds up the checkout process. Other features are more or less similar to others. 

Check it out:  Responsive Magento One Step Checkout 

Buy it from MarketPlace: https://marketplace.magento.com/fme-fme-one-step-checkout.html

Hi everyone,

In my opinion, the best and most suitable one is Landofcoder Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension because you can achieve many advantages from it:

• 75% faster than default checkout
  • Google address suggestion
  • Neat & clean interface
  • Support various skins: material design and flat UI
  • Apply coupon instantly
  • Auto Ajax update shopping cart product quantity
  • Custom text, icon, and color on admin
  • Compatible with 3rd-party extension
  • Add desired delivery date
  • Auto detect customer account
  • Easily Customize Address Fields

For more detail, come to us : https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout.html/

I would recommend you checkout Magento 2 One step checkout from Mageplaza. They have many other great extensions but this one is one their flagships so its quality is unquestionably good. The price falls in the mid-high tier, affordable with me. You can checkout their website for this extension here: One Step Checkout from Mageplaza

Hello @Moted1983,

Which Magento version are you using: Magento 1 or Magento 2?

If being the second one, I can suggest for you the Landofcoder One Step Checkout I am using. Generally, all the things are good and it runs well with full transcribed features on the product page. The interface and the setting in the panel are quite easy and friendly so I am not having too many difficulties. 

More than I expect is their support team's enthusiasm Heart. They reply very quickly both in live chat and ticket. Great extension and support service ever!

Magento 2 One Step Checkout PRO Extension is the best choice for you. It supports efficiently to speed up checkout page with social login, ajax-update attributes, quantity, auto-detect account address, locator, store pickup, flat design, etc. Customers can feel more satisfied and the rate of successful purchase increase dramatically.

This perfect extension is super cost-saving & time saving effectively. Because all checkout steps are well-optimized & collected in only one page on whole your checkout process without leaving the current page and move to another page. So the checkout will be speed up with fast load & better customers shopping experience on store, followed by a reduction the ratio of abandoned rate significantly. As a result, your sale accelerates amazingly.

>>>> POWERFUL features.

• Attractive, Neat, Clean Interface
  • Amazing High Speed Checkout Step with 75% Faster
  • Effective Time-Saving & Cost Saving
  • Incredibly Decrease Abandon Rate
  • Optimized For Mobile Checkout
  • Powerful Social Login Support
  • Auto-detect Customers Account with GEO IP Support
  • Auto-fill Google Address Suggestion
  • Helpful Order Delivery Option
  • Popover Terms & Conditions
  • Wonderful Gift Order
  • Attractive Order Comment
  • Inspiring Gift Items
  • Auto-update Ajax Shopping cart Product Quantity
  • Easily Changing Billing Section Position
  • Powerful Customized Tools: Text, Icon, and Color
  • Customize Address Fields at Ease
  • 1 Click to Enable/Disable Backstore
  • Instantly One Checkout Page
  • Quickly Set Desired Delivery Date
  • Various Styles & Layouts Support
  • Different Skins Support
  • Eye-catchy “Place order” Button Display
  • 1-click To Edit Items
  • Apply Coupon At Ease
  • Multiple Shipping & Payment Method
  • Able to Enable/ Disable Redundant Fields
  • Useful Newsletter Settings
  • Attractive Promotional Coupon Code & Gift Wraps Operation
  • Strong Compatible with Landofcoder Magento 2 Social Login Extension
  • Well-Organized Configuration
  • Well-suitable with All Custom Magento 2 Themes
  • Fluently Work With 3rd-party Extension
  • Value Free Installation Service (Save $55)
  • Dedicate Custom Work Services
  • Un-encrypted Source Code (100% Customizable)
  • Lifetime free upgrade
  • Support Multi Language
  • 30 days Money Back Guarantee
  • Ajax Update Options, Shopping Cart Attributes
  • Store Pickup Support
  • Equipped Flat Design
  • Powerful Customer Attributes Management
  • Carefully Tracking Abandoned Rate and Login Account
  • Amazing Search & Direct Pickup Product

That’s amazing, right? Don’t hesitate to explore more about the details of One Step Checkout CE Pro by accessing the website.

Hope that this suggestion will helpful to you.

firecheckout_logo.png

Please check Firecheckout

* It has 5 different layouts.

* Integrated with many payment and shipping methods

* Has great documentation and responsive support

You can see all features list here and demos

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hi @ThienLan

Here I share a one-step check out it will full-fills your needs.

https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-2-one-step-checkout/

check it out.If my answer full-fills your needs give kudos and accept as solution

I am using one step checkout extension but it takes too much time for loading in desktop take 3 seconds for loading but in mobile, it takes 16 seconds for loading if you find any best one step checkout website please share with us here is my website Beddingssets.com

Regards