cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extend the CRM power

extend the CRM power

I need to manage customer master data with notes and custom orders. I thought it made sense to have everything on magento, a CRM but with something more. Can you tell me if something is right for me?
Obviously the fields must be tied to the customer but not visible to him.

If there will be custom orders I thought of creating a user by hand, put it on magento and populate the CRM fields ...

So you have all the records in one place.

What can I use?

PS: I'm still on magento 1

6 REPLIES 6

Re: extend the CRM power

Hi Matteo,

I'd recommend checking out this extension for M1, which can help you to add and manage Customer Attributes:

https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-amasty-customerattr.html

Best of luck!

Hi Matteo,

ReadyCloud will keep track of your customers for you. It's an API integration with your Magento store that imports and categorizes your data. The Profiles feature shows you the customer's info, order history, etc. and lets you add notes.

You can try it for free: https://www.readycloud.com/lp/magento-crm-software

Hello,

if you need a fully integrated CRM for your magento, we should talk we have integrated all e-commerce (Magento, Prestashop, Woocommerce, Shopify as well as mailchimp and mailjet)

10 main features of HOP CRM for e-commerce.

• Automatic synchronisation with the e-commerce platform (Magento, Prestashop etc ...): orders, customers, products are sent to CRM
  • Segmentation according to customer buying habits: RFM (identifies, frequency, amount)
  • Segmentation according to customer preferences: compared to the categories of products ordered
  • Reactivation of abandoned baskets
  • Sending mail and SMS campaigns in one click from HOP CRM
  • Taking into account the multi-shop
  • In the multi-shop case refunds are possible for each shop, for groups of shops or for all shops (consolidation)
  • Screen all-in-one order including the order, the customer and the products of the order
  • Zendesk ticket escalation and automatic attachment to orders
  • Optimized management of service tickets directly connected to orders
  • All-in-one ticket including the ticket, the order, the customer, the product concerned by the ticket, the exchanges with the customer, the supplier and the transporter
  • Sending personalized transactional emails to customers, suppliers and transporter with the built-in template editor

Extensions are very useful, if you know how to set up them correctly and manage in a good way. Power-CRM is a cloud-based, next-generation CRM solution built on the Microsoft Power Apps platform, which is also used by Dynamics 365. Power-CRM was created by a group of CRM veterans with a goal in their minds: to create a full-featured CRM solution that is easy to use, powerful, and economical. In combination with Shopify to google big query integration, it's becoming a universal tool which makes the biggest part of the work by itself.

Hi there, Matteo! I happen to know of a great CRM software: it is indeed a top-rated option on the market. Choosing the right CRM is no easy job, especially if one is new to the field, but don't worry, because I have a good recommendation for you as I have just written. Wxora CRM focuses on the automation of data entry and minimizes the process of data entry.: in a nutshell, it brings about more efficiency. Also, on the website of Wxora, you can find many helpful tips on how to choose the most suitable CRM. You can even get a free consultation!

Hello, guys. I know this thread is a bit old, but I still need your rec on which CRM to choose. We currently use Jira, but we don't feel we need it. It's too complicated, IMO. So, I'd be grateful if you advised us about something better.