cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extension that allows customer add quotation for our virtual product

Re: extension that allows customer add quotation for our virtual product

Hi @AlenaDao,

Here I recommend Magento2 Hide Price Extension and Magento2 Request a Quote Module for your requirement. kindly review both.

If my answer is useful, then hit kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhuboots

Hey,

If you're using Magento 2, Then I would recommend to you use Request For Quote by Solwin.

Why this Magento 2 Extension?

This Magento 2 quotation extension allows adding a price quotation feature into Magento 2 store. This way customers can easily negotiate the price using a quick quote system. The module will let users bargain right on the website and prompt them for bulk purchases with the best prices.

By clicking on ‘Request for Quote’ customers can request a quotation for a particular product. The customer has to fill up the requirement form with all the details.

Benefits Of Request For Quote Magento 2 Extension,

• Easy management of quote requests.
  • Make more sales in bulk.
  • Improve the conversion rate and increase sales.
  • Motivate customers to buy more purchasing.
  • Store owners can sell products at wholesale prices to retailers or bulk buyers.
  • It allows customers to negotiate product prices.
  • Customers can send request quotes for bulk products.
  • Get a better shopping experience.

Hope it helps!
Thanks.

Hi there

I know a right solution for your demand, please explore this module: Magento 2 Quote Extensionand try the demo for better understanding how it works. 

The module allows both guests and logged-in customers to submit request for quotation forms on product pages.

Customers can add multiple products to cart and quote with desirable price. If the store admin agrees with the quotation, they will convert that cart to an order and customers can place order and checkout. 

Here are some highlight features that you may be interested:

• Allow to import quote via csv file
  • Enable to export quote via csv file
  • Choose shipping method on quote admin
  • Quickly requote on frontend
  • Filter quotes in quote list from customer dashboard
  • Print quote pdf on frontend
  • Allow to estimate shipping rates & tax rates on frontend
  • Show price with tax on admin quote
  • Support multi currency for quote
  • Display billing address when view quote on frontend

Hope my suggestion help you out!

Hi @AlenaDao 

As you have mentioned that you are looking to provide an option to add a quotation for the customer. 

Please check this module which is from one of the top extension providers Magento. 

If required you can also get it customized as per your requirement by connecting with them here.

Hi there,

I highly recommend the Magento 2 Request for Quote extension from BSS Commerce as it resolves your needs very well. The extension allows you to enable add to quote per product-based, category-based, and global-based level. Moreover, it comes with many other features to professionalize the negotiation process.

Also, check this Hide Price/Call for Price extension from them. This helps hide the price of some products from specific customer groups, and encourages them to contact for price.

Hope this is helpful to you!

Regards,

James Hoang