cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

Is there an Extension For Magento 2 to restrict CMS pages to a specific user group? 

Like https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/restrict-cms-pages.html  (but is not 2.0 compatible) 

Also if there is like a PDF link on the restricted page,  Is it possible to make it so that link can not be given out and used unless the user is logged in and a member of the group?   

2 REPLIES 2

Re: how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

Hi kastnerd,

I didn't find any extension for Magento 2 to restrict CMS pages to a specific customer group.

However, that extension shouldn't be complex to create from scratch, you just have to check the following:

• That the customer is logged-in
  • That the customer group is equal to any of the allowed customer groups for the CMS page
  • If the customer group is not equal to any of the allowed customer groups, but the customer is logged-in, then display PDF link on the restricted page (the PDF link could be customizable through a system configuration field).

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Re: how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

It seems that this B2B extension has features as you described. It isn't compatible with Magento 2.0, but company provides customization for extensions, so contact them via e-mail