cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for intelligent  related products, up-sell extension

looking for intelligent  related products, up-sell extension

hey there im looking for intelligent related products, up-sell extension.

Currently, i have mageplaza automated related products, but it's not achieving what i want without creating all loads of rules.

what i want is an extension to detect matching attribute values of the product and display in related tab only products that do match the values of the attribute.

example

im selling air conditioners that 

has a attribute 

1.Designated area 

1.  17 - 25 m² 
  2.  25 - 37 m²
  3. 37 - 55 m² 
  4. 55 - 70 m² 
  5. 70 - 80 m² 
  6. 80 - 100 m²

2.Heating up to outside temperatures

1. -10 °C 
  2. -15 °C 
  3. -20 °C 
  4. -22 °C 
  5. -25 °C 
  6. -30 °C 

let say customer browsing  air conditioner  that has attribute values of

1.25 - 37 m²

2. -15 °C 

and i want related products to show only products that match these attributes.

i can achieve that with mageplaza but i would need to create 36 rules !!!! for these products alone and i have a lot of other products my store would end up with close to 1000-2000 rules just to display products that really do match.

what im looking is for an extension that would detect the matching values of those attributes and automatically would select products without creating rule for each value of the attribute.

is there something out there or they all like the one i have.

for my view that creating 36 rules would consume the same amount of time if i would just filter products manually by these attribute values and put them manually in related products, without spending 200$ on an extension.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: looking for intelligent  related products, up-sell extension

Hi @mantas_bernatav 

You can check the below extension as well.

automatic-related-products-for-magento-2.html 

You can check extension demo first before buying it.

I hope it will help you!

hey, 

yes i already did check them and they seems to be the same as mageplaza, rules has to be created for each attribute value, resulting in a bunch of them.

Hello @mantas_bernatav 

I understand the problem you have mentioned above - if you go with any kind of rule-based extension then you must require to create the different different rules to full-fill the criteria which you have listed.

Instead of that what i would suggest is go with the AI based personalized services and integrate the same with your Magento setup - then it will capture the parameters by their own and showcase the product and recommendations based on the AI intelligence.

You can check - Nosto Personalization which provides similar kind of functionality. Here i am sharing the link for your reference - https://marketplace.magento.com/nosto-module-nostotagging.html 

Evaluate the service of Nosto which might helps you in this case and it also provides other Recommendation features and functionality as well.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

You can try Store Manager trial, it has a Related Products Generator tool. It allows specifying "and" and "or" conditions to the products you're going to assign cross-sells to and the related products themselves. Maybe it will be more flexible as the ones that have been mentioned. 

Please take a look at our Magento 2 Automatic Related Products which can help you in resolving your query.

Thank You