cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a plugin/extension other than M2Epro for ebay/amazon

need a plugin/extension other than M2Epro for ebay/amazon

Hi,

We have installed M2Epro for pushing inventory on ebay and amazon. It has been a work in progress. Facing lot of challenges with respect to send vehicle fitment data to both marketplaces. Can anyone suggest a  nice tool which can help us get through.

Thanks,

Brakeneeds

6 REPLIES 6

Re: need a plugin/extension other than M2Epro for ebay/amazon

Hi Brakeneeds,

We talk to companies every day who are shopping in this market for the second or third (or more!) time.

Happy to have a chat if you'd like. I can't promise that our marketplace integration tool is going to be a great fit for you on the info that you've given in your post. What I can promise is that we'll try and help you find a tool that is the best fit - even if it isn't ours.

If you'd like to chat then shoot me some details through to sales@channelunity.com

Thanks

Matt

Hi Brakeneeds

you can use webkul ebay connector extension which supports two way integration from magento to ebay and vica versa . We have released this extension for magento2 as well . 

EBay Connector For Magento2 Features -
  • Allow to sync the products from eBay to Magento2 and also from Magento2 to eBay.
  • Admin can get products from ebay.
  • Synchronized eBay product work like same as Magento2 product.
  • Only Admin can add or update ebay products.
  • Admin can also sync categories of that ebay product.
  • Product can sync with Specification and Variation.
  • Admin can update products which are added from ebay.
  • Admin can synchronize order from ebay.
  • It is fast and easy to use.
Ebay Connector For Magento2 Admin Management

Ebay Connector for Magento2 provide end to end integration between magento2 and ebay and from Magento2 to eBay , after the installation of the module admin will be able to integrate following ebay information at their magento2 store.

• eBay products integration.
  • eBay categories integration.
  • eBay order integration.

Ebay Connector For Magento2- Map Products

Admin can synchronize the products from eBay store to magento Store and Magento store to eBay store. Firstly, the admin will create product data on the database by clicking on Import Product from eBay and then by running the profiler, products will be added on Magento2 store from eBay. For importing products from Magento2 to eBay then the admin will click on "Import Product to eBay" and the products from Magento2 will get imported to eBay.

• The admin will create product data on the database.
  • The admin will run profiler for product creation on Magento2.

Ebay Connector For Magento2- Map Category

Admin can map eBay product category to Magento2 category. After mapping the categories, condition, specification and variations will be created as Attributes in Magento2. Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes and Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).

• Admin can map eBay product category to Magento2 category.
  • After category mapping, Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes.
  • After category mapping, Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).

Ebay Connector For Magento2- Map Order

Note: Before synchronizing orders from eBay to Magento, make sure that all products are synchronized from the eBay store to Magento store.

Under the map order, the admin can synchronize the order from the eBay Store to the Magento2 Store. For the order mapping, there are two options. The admin will first import order data from eBay to Magento2 store and then run profiler so that orders from eBay can be imported and admin can see how much orders are imported and how many orders are left.

• The admin will first import order data from eBay to Magento2.
  • The admin will run profiler to import the orders.

Please find the complete link with user guide at https://store.webkul.com/Magento2-Ebay-Connector.html  This extension is also  available in  magento 1.9.x.x https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Ebay-Connector.html 

Honestly speaking, M2E is a complete pain in the ass... Good thing you left. As for Stitchlabs, I have heard good things about them. However, I have also seen quite a lot of people complain about their customer support. So if you can do things without the support, Stitchlabs could be a good solution for your specific need that you mentioned.

But if you want something better (and even affordable), I would say keep looking. My personal favourites are ChannelSale and Sellbrite. I love ChannelSale more though—currently using them. Not only do they offer seamless integration features – including Magento, eBay, Amazon, Xero and Royal Mail – their customer support is exceptional. Been with them for 7 months now and I never had to complain even once.

I have integrated eBay, Amazon and Shopify. Things are quite convenient and efficient now.

Since I don’t personally know your business, goals and exact requirements, I would say casually look around these names, talk to the executives and ask for demo before committing yourself. I love ChannelSale. You might not!! So factor your distinct needs first over others’ words. All the best!!!

Hi, I know it’s been a while since anybody has posted on this thread. But in case somebody have faced similar problem, I want to suggest a solution that will allow you easily import, and list your products on Magento and automatically sync inventory availability across your Magento store and other channels.

Jazva multi-channel inventory management is a powerful cloud-based software for high-volume sellers in the US. The solution lets you run your entire ecommerce operation from inventory restock to shipping and order fulfillment.
We receive requests from ecommerce businesses every day, who wish to automate and simplify their inventory management. You can give us a call and I’m sure that our sales team will be happy to answer your questions and tell you more about what Jazva can offer your business.

Happy Selling.
Linda from Jazva

The best extension for listing products on eBay and Amazon is eBay Magento 2 Integration and Amazon Magento 2 Integration by Cedcommerce!

Their extension is benefitted with lots of features like Bulk Product Upload, Profile-based Product Upload, Real-time synchronization and many more. Not only all these special features but also you will get some free services with their extensions.

And where they stand different from other third-party service provider is, they provide 24*7 free support service. They, follow up with there clients to make sure everything is okay; and any little issues that may arise, they are there to help.

Just go for it!

For users who search for alternatives, there is a Store Manager software for Magento that has built-in Amazon and eBay Integrations.

Amazon addon allows performing the following operations over Magento catalog:

1) export product listings to Amazon and sync product-related details (inventory, prices, images, shipping options);

2) manage orders made on the marketplace directly in the addon;

3) import orders from the sales channels to Magento store.

eBay addon gives the possibility to:

1) export goods and sync existing ones with the marketplace 

2) import orders from eBay to the website.

Both Integrations can be tested free for a few items along with 14-days trial version of Store Manager.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.