cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

social login extension

Re: social login extension

Hi there,

Your question seems to match very well with this Plumrocket’s module - Magento 2 Social Login. The extension will allow you not only integrate online shop with more than 50+ social media platforms, but also add lots of other useful features. This plugin provides hassle-free experience for both Magento entrepreneurs and website users with its multiple options for customization and support. By the way, you can previously launch a free Demo to observe the module in progress. 

Best regards,

Plumrocket Team

Hello @Pigpig,

Providing an option to sign up or log in to the Magento 2 store using social media credentials is a good option. The customer doesn't need to remember their credentials to log in to Magento 2 store.

You can check out Magento 2 Social Login extension that allows the customers to log in or sign up just in one click.

Furthermore, the guest users can also log in with their social media credentials and complete the checkout. 

It supports Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, and Instagram login.

I hope this answer solved your query. If you find my answer helpful, then hit kudos and accept it as a solution.

Thanks!

Hi @Pigpig,

For such requirements, check webkul social login extension for affordable pricing and nice support. so you can refer the link below.
https://store.webkul.com/magento2-social-login.html

As some of module features are listed below

1- Easy & Quick login

2- Various Social Account

3- Easy Checkout Process

4- Time-Saving

If my solution is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards