cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

translation overview / translation completeness

translation overview / translation completeness

Is it possible in Magento to get an overview of translation statuses?

I would like to be able to quickly see the translation status of my site. It doesn’t matter in what way I can see the statuses as long as it gives me an overview. It could for example be a list with pages and the languages the page is available in. Or a list of pages which aren’t translated yet. Or statistics of translation progress.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: translation overview / translation completeness

Any update?

Re: translation overview / translation completeness

Hello,

You can check out our Language Translator / Multilingual Extension that helps you translate your complete Magento website in a few clicks. You can check the Translation Status carrried out by CRON through Manage Cron section. You will see a complete list of CRON records with the relevant details including the status of each record of CRON.

Apart from this there are also more features like inbuilt language manager, add and translate custom phrase, 100+ languages for translation and much more. You can read more about this extension here: https://magecube.com/language-translator-multilingual-extension-magento-2.html

If you have any query or want to discuss anything you can send us a mail at info@magecube.com or contact us here.