cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update5000 price use sku from file csv with 500000 product

update5000 price use sku from file csv with 500000 product

need extension

to update prices, the magento web, using sku , the new prices and stock came from file with 500000 product and only need update with sku is in website magento. another 455000 not update and not create.

how can now a extesion can make that??   I search in magento connect try and see a extension but i dont see my solution... need help 

my email if want take contact :  ctapia@denken.cl   or my skype: ctapix

​1.- i have a website magento
​inside have 5000 products .  
​2..- have a txt from ERP with 500.000 products 
​3.- need update using SKU and where  take file csv, see line to line in csv,  can check if find he SKU make update price and stock, if SKU not in file from 500.000  dont make any action and continue  to finish. 

best regards

Carlos T

3 REPLIES 3

Re: update5000 price use sku from file csv with 500000 product

Hi,

Possibly, in order to avid this one and similar issues in the future, you will find helpful our ERP integration extensions. Check it on https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/pos-erp-integration.html

Is this a one off import?

Extensions like this are fairly specific depending on the format of the output file from your system. Updating stock levels and prices though are relatively straight forward though and writing your own extension would not take too long.

1. get it to look in a directory for a stock update file

2. get each line in the file

3. find a product with the sku

4. if product is found, update the price and stock level. If not, just ignore and look at next row in the file.

Unfortunately no one is going to write this extension for you for free but if it is something you want to learn to do yourself then this would be a nice one to have a go at yourself.

Regards,

Andy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Hello.

There is Store Manager for Magento extension. It is paid, but you can download free 14-day fully-functional version, it is available on Magento Connect, check the link in my signature.

Store Manager supports import from txt file without reformatting. It is enough to have only a few columns in the file - like SKU and quantity, price  and it will be enough for update (no need to include all other required by Magento fields).

Here is the also article that describes the process -
https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/tipstricks/update-magento-inventory-having-product-sku-a...

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.