cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best Extension to create Facebook Livechat for Magento 2 Marketplace?

what is the best Extension to create Facebook Livechat for Magento 2 Marketplace?

I am using Magento 2.1.6. I am looking for a Marketplace Extension which can send and receive message through Facebook. Especially, the history chat has to be unlimited that our store can search for any customer and the conversation in our history.

Is there any extension that can help me deal with this? If yes, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: what is the best Extension to create Facebook Livechat for Magento 2 Marketplace?

Hi guy,

I understand your concern about that. I would like to give you a recommendation which can help you solve that issue.

Marketplace Facebook Live Chat from Landofcoder 

Magento 2 Marketplace Facebook Livechat

With this Marketplace Extension, you can easily send and receive the message of customers through Facebook. Also with your live chat, you can search the history which helps you to take the information as well as the conversation between customer and user.

Here are the full outstanding features:

• Unlimited History Chat
  • One step login with Facebook, not setup requires
  • Familiar chat box with Facebook Messenger Interface
  • Easily enable/disable and configure Chatbox at the backend
  • Unlimited color
  • Show store profile and like button in the chat box
  • Set greeting, upcoming event, store Facebook profile to the chatbox
  • Chat with unlimited customers on Facebook page
  • User Statistic
  • Increase Fanpage View and Like

Re: what is the best Extension to create Facebook Livechat for Magento 2 Marketplace?

Hi, 

LiveChat comes with the native integration with Magento 1/2  (https://marketplace.magento.com/livechat-module-magento-livechat.html) and another one with Facebook. 

LiveChat for Facebook lets you place a chat widget on your fanpage and receive messages from your Facebook visitors and followers in the LiveChat dashboard. I hope you will find it useful!