cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

works remotely with M2, as a Point of Sale system

works remotely with M2, as a Point of Sale system

Ok, still looking for a vendor to release a decent stand-a-lone POS installation that can stay in sync with our main M2 site. I say stand-a-lone because our POS systems will be secluded from public access, but can still be connected through the internal 'net.

Wishful thinking, but we're willing to pay for that wish to come through.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: works remotely with M2, as a Point of Sale system

Ebizsmarts has a pretty decent POS system, however I don't think it's stand-alone and (yet) M2 compatible. I'm adding it here just in case as a reference point anyway.

https://pos.ebizmarts.com/

Tanel Raja

Thanks - I did see them. The only bad thing is that it's strictly for iOS products (something I refuse to have any where in any of my companies). In my opinion, the lack of a commercial M2 POS by any of the leaders also leads me to believe that M2 development of new products hasn't caught up yet with the demand yet.

I've found others with road maps and time lines out towards Q2/3 of 2016 which seems so far away still.

Hello 

I think the only Pos which is the replacement of Vend and ebizmart is PWA Pos by Magespacex. I have been using Magespacex PWA POS within my own business for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for your business .

@collin_miller wrote:

Hello 

I think the only Pos which is the replacement of Vend and ebizmart is PWA Pos by Magespacex. I have been using Magespacex PWA POS within my own business for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for your business .

Stop advertising your own shady company!

In June 2019 I bought their POS together with a customizing. I never received the customizing nor any feedback of their support - no reaction to any of my inquiries. They are basically "dead". I thought they are out of business, instead new products pop up - I guess it is just the ways they do business...just fraud.

Regarding Magestore:

Magespacex came to my attention after being promoted by Magestore and yes their WebPOS has been just buggy. Initially I bought their WebPOS that eventually after almost 6 month of bug fixing worked more or less in order to be compatible with M2.1.7 I bought their PWA POS I received a version that did not work at all! Updates were also not provided they suggested to buy their Omni-Channel Solution for $4000. Shame on them.

I have looked at few options such as pwaconnect pos .

This is the link 

https://www.pwaconnect.com/point-of-sale.html