cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mgento Shop testing

SOLVED

Mgento Shop testing

Hi,

I've searched the WWW incl. Google but I didn't found everything....and need your helps immidiatly.

I develop a Magento online Shop also with PayPal and DHL Intraship.

Before we start selling something, we would like to test the shop also the PayPal and DHL Intraship Plugins etc.

How I can test a PayPal transaction without real monay and the DHL Intraship Plugin without pay for shipping fee.

Thanks to all helps.

In god we trust$
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Magento Shop PayPal and DHL testing

Okay...
Because PayPal, i've to set up sandbox and on the developer site of PayPal, add Sandbox Users.
When buying something, select PayPal and fill the SandBox-Users email and password. - Worked well!

Because DHL, when you buy something, you have to cancel this shipping at the DHL Geschäftskundenportal - Versenden/Intraship - Gedruckte Sendungen /Printed Shippings

In god we trust$

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mgento Shop testing

For Paypal you can use Sandbox 

About DHL not sure, probably you need to register with them and thn you can use test shipping API requests.

Thanks

Re: Mgento Shop testing

Thanks!

I've read and tried out this for PayPal. It worked well.

But for DHL, i've the option to choose the "Sandbox" as well but when I click to log in in Sandbox, I became a log in error on DHL's test page.

In god we trust$

Magento Shop PayPal and DHL testing

Okay...
Because PayPal, i've to set up sandbox and on the developer site of PayPal, add Sandbox Users.
When buying something, select PayPal and fill the SandBox-Users email and password. - Worked well!

Because DHL, when you buy something, you have to cancel this shipping at the DHL Geschäftskundenportal - Versenden/Intraship - Gedruckte Sendungen /Printed Shippings

In god we trust$