cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - Any Payment Gateway providers accepting International Cards Payment in INR

Urgent - Any Payment Gateway providers accepting International Cards Payment in INR

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can get list of reliable Payment Gateway providers that accept International Creditcards/Netbanking payments in INR and that have an error-free Magento Integration..

I have discussed with Paypal, they said they do not support INR

I'm coordinating with CCAvenue, but they do not have support for (currently faulty) Magento extension that they themselves got done from 3rd party vendor

I have discussed with Amazon Pay, they said, they do not support International credit cards.

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein
1 REPLY 1

Re: Urgent - Any Payment Gateway providers accepting International Cards Payment in INR

Hii @Shailesh G ,

How are you doing? Did your new year start with fresh vibes?

For the solution to your problem, I have a perfect solution. I will suggest going with Stripe or Razorpay to accept  International credit cards. You can also checkout payment gateway extensions to enhance more features. 

Hope it helps. Accept as a Solution by hitting the Kudos Button

Thank-You.