cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento2 indexer issue

magento2 indexer issue

whenever we delete products from admin panel then indexer issue arries each time like below so please do the needful to resolve this.

SELECT `cpe`.`entity_id`, `pdd`.`attribute_id`, `cs`.`store_id`, IF(pds.value_id > 0, pds.value, pdd.value) AS `value` FROM `catalog_product_entity_decimal` AS `pdd`
CROSS JOIN `store` AS `cs`
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_decimal` AS `pds` ON pds.entity_id = pdd.entity_id AND pds.attribute_id = pdd.attribute_id AND pds.store_id=cs.store_id
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity` AS `cpe` ON cpe.entity_id = pdd.entity_id
INNER JOIN `catalog_product_entity_int` AS `tad_status` ON tad_status.entity_id = pdd.entity_id AND tad_status.attribute_id = 97 AND tad_status.store_id = 0
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_int` AS `tas_status` ON tas_status.entity_id = pdd.entity_id AND tas_status.attribute_id = 97 AND tas_status.store_id = cs.store_id WHERE (pdd.store_id=0) AND (cs.store_id!=0) AND (pdd.attribute_id IN('82')) AND (IF(pds.value_id > 0, pds.value, pdd.value) IS NOT NULL) AND (IF(IFNULL(tas_status.value_id, -1) > 0, tas_status.value, tad_status.value)=1)

5 REPLIES 5

Re: magento2 indexer issue

Is there another line of the error that you can share? That seems to be just the "select" part of the statement, was the previous line the declaration of the actual error encountered? Perhaps an integrity constraint?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

yes its a duplicate entry error ..this encounter when we deleted some products from backhand ...after that while indexing this error  exist.

We resolved this by running query in db and deleted prodcuts entity id from products decimal table but we need permanent solution 

updated quetsion please check now 

I don't know of a long-term solution. Has the problem come back multiple times since manually deleting the offending rows?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

oh ok no issue still we get permanent solution we go for deleting duplicates from sql tables