cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amasty Extension stripe payment

Amasty Extension stripe payment

HI I have installed the following extension on magento 1 and get the following message when I log in:

Amasty`s extension has been installed. Remember to flush all cache, recompile, log-out and log back in.

I have cleared all caches and also recompiled yet it still shows. Also I have changed the payments to stripe and input my API keys and on the checkout it says access token not valid.

Can anyone help? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Amasty Extension stripe payment

Hi @imran_hussain1,

Your access token not valid. Why you can reach the amasty support team?  to fix this issue and also it only issue exist in the stripe payment module. so you only approach them for support.

If my information is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi @imran_hussain1 

It sounds like there may be a few issues with your Magento installation and the Amasty extension you installed. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issues:

- Check the installation of the Amasty extension: Make sure the extension was installed correctly by following the installation instructions provided by Amasty. You can also try reinstalling the extension to see if that resolves the issue.

- Clear all caches and recompile: Sometimes, clearing the cache and recompiling is not enough. You may need to delete the files in the var/cache and var/session directories manually. You can also try disabling all other extensions to see if there is a conflict.

- Check the Stripe API keys: Make sure you entered the correct API keys for your Stripe account. Double-check that there are no typos or missing characters. You can also try generating new API keys and testing the payment gateway again.

- Contact Amasty support: If the above steps do not resolve the issues, you can contact Amasty support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or help identify any conflicts with other extensions.

Remember to always make a backup of your Magento installation before making any changes or updates to ensure you can restore it if needed. In case you can fix the problems, you should find an alternative. I recommend you to check Magenest's Stripe extension, this module is really good and provides many payment methods with seamless checkout process. Bugs rarely happen in this extension and Magenest's support team is also very dedicated, helps you solve any problem.

Lucy from Magenest | eCommerce Development Agency
Visit us: https://magenest.com/

HI,

It seems like you've successfully installed Amasty's extension on Magento 1, but you're encountering a message that persists despite clearing caches and recompiling. Additionally, you've switched your payment method to Stripe and are facing an "access token not valid" issue during checkout.

Here are steps to address these concerns:

1. Clearing Amasty's Extension Message:
The message "Amasty's extension has been installed. Remember to flush all cache, recompile, log-out and log back in" typically appears after installing or updating an extension.

If it persists after cache clearing and recompiling, follow these steps:

Ensure that you've cleared all types of caches: Magento cache, cache storage, and the var/cache directory.

Double-check that you've properly recompiled your code.

Log out of the admin panel and then log back in. This should typically remove the message.

2. Stripe Access Token Issue:

The "access token not valid" issue with Stripe usually stems from misconfiguration or incorrect API keys. Here's what you can do:

Log in to your Stripe dashboard and verify that you've copied the correct API keys (Publishable and Secret) into your Magento configuration. They should match exactly.

Check if you've switched to the live mode (production) on your Stripe dashboard. Ensure that you are using live API keys in your Magento configuration if you're in live mode.

If you're testing, ensure you're using test API keys and that you're in test mode on your Stripe dashboard.

Double-check if any spaces or extra characters have been accidentally included in your API keys during copy-pasting.

Confirm that your server is not blocking outgoing requests to Stripe's API. Sometimes server firewall or security settings can interfere with communication.

After performing these checks and adjustments, save your Magento configuration, clear caches once again, and try the checkout process with Stripe. If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Amasty's support for the extension-related concern and Stripe's support for the "access token not valid" issue. They can provide further assistance and guidance tailored to your specific setup and configuration.

If you still facing issues then you can use Magento 2 Stripe Payment by Milople Technologies basic version of this extension is free.