cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension is not workin properly

Extension is not workin properly

1st prob: I have installed the free version of marketplace module on my magento site, there comes the option of login on the homepage where i can register as a seller. After registring i got the option of adding product, but at that time , in choose category option there is only default category , when i uploaded and saved the product , and approved it from admin panel , it was not visible anywhere on the front end. 

2nd prob : When i approved the seller from my admin panel, then the option for adding the product has gone form the seller dashboard as it was earlier present when the seller status was pending.

how can I remove these problems, if i get detailed and step by step help I will be helpful.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Extension is not workin properly

Hi @sandeepnh30

Can you share the URL of the marketplace extension which you are using? Have you checked that the extension is compitible with your magento version? Have you faced any error while installing the extension?

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

No there was no any problem at the time of installation.

but now the problem is solved.

Ok, Great Smiley Happy

Can you please share what you have done which fixed the issue? So that it can be useful to other users.

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!