cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension key - required field when editing extension on Magento Connect

Extension key - required field when editing extension on Magento Connect

Hello. 

Yesterday I have tried to edit my extension description on Magento Connect, but couldn't do it, since there is new required field - Extension key 

My applications are desktop ones, not web-modules. 

I see that once set it cannot be modified. Can anyone tell me what exactly I need to put there? I do not want to make mistake. 

Thanks. 

-------Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - enhances the functionality of default admin web interface, speeds up inventory management, automates daily tasks.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Extension key - required field when editing extension on Magento Connect

Hello,

We have the same issue. We've uploaded our extensions to Magento Connect quite a lot of time ago when there was no "Extension Key" field in place and now we simply cannot edit our extensions on Magento Connect. When we are making some changes we cannot save the changes because the "Extension Key" field is required and when we are populating that field we are getting the following error: 

An error occurred on the saving extension. SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'gomage-product-designer' for key 'UNQ_CATALOG_PRODUCT_ENTITY_URL_KEY_VALUE', query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_entity_url_key` (`entity_type_id`,`attribute_id`,`store_id`,`entity_id`,`value`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `value` = VALUES(`value`)

See the screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/yhUoQoAGJU

Does anyone know what to do with it?

Thanks.