Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension manager not showing orders

Extension manager not showing orders

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Extension manager not showing orders

https://imgur.com/a/5I1cTzO

Link to the issue above

It all seems rather simple, i've followed all the tutorials, however, whenever i click on Refresh, it doesn't show any orders. Is there a reason for this? Any help would be great, thank you : ) 

Hello @Liamhalcyon 

make sure you are using same auth credential, add one file auth.json and add your credential and try it

{
    "http-basic": {
        "repo.magento.com": {
            "username": "##",
            "password": "##"
        }
    }
}

Hope it will works and make sure you installed module using composer, not directly using app/code

If works then mark as a solution

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Thank you, i will try this

Doesn't seem to be working unfortunately

We, since some days have the same problem!

Last week since monday the connection to the marketplace wasn't possible and we received in 6 installations of Magento 2.x the error message "Bad Credentials" but everything was correct with the private and public key and nothing as changed on the the server to in the magento installations.

We changed nothing, but on friday last week the connection to the marketplace was working again like normal but the Extension Manager was not showing any order!

I think the marketplace has some functional problems right be only in Europe or Germany?

When will this work again as normal?

We are facing the same problem since last week. It was working just fine, but 10 days ago it was showing an error "Bad credentials" and after couple of days this error was resolved, we did nothing, it seems to be a problem in Magento's marketplace.

The problem now is that it shows zero "0 Extensions Ready to Install" even though we have multiple purchases for the used "access key". 

Hi,

for the moment I've found this in Marketplace Help Center:

https://support.magento.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043980352

This ist the normal procedure for installation without Websetup Wizzard.

After Installation with SSH the extension turns up in the Websetup Wizzard an also in the Updates Available Section when an update is available.

Currently I don't know if the update than is possible with the Websteup Wizzard.

I think this Help Center document can't be a final solution for using the Websetup Wizzard. If it is, the Wizzard his more or less useless.

I hope Adobe is finding the bug they obviously have in their Magento Marketplace backend with the connection to a registered Magento Installation!

I also found out that this bug is existing in any Magento 2.x installation not only Magento 2.3 also 2.1.x and 2.2.x

Hi @Liamhalcyon

There are few simple steps

When you purchase extension from marketplace generate seprate key for your module and get credentials.and then add one file auth.json in your root directory and add your credential and try it. make sure you are using same auth credential,

{
    "http-basic": {
        "repo.magento.com": {
            "username": "###",
            "password": "###"
        }
    }
}

If issue is still not resolved then there are other ways to install extension to your magento.

You can download that extension from your marketplace account dashboard in "My Download" tab.

Then you can install manually inside app->code->Vendor->Modulename folder and then run all the commands. Your extension will be installed.

Or you can upgrade your magento because There is the warning "The Web Setup Wizard is being deprecated in Magento 2.3.6 and will be removed in Magento 2.4.0. After it is removed, you must use the command line to install or upgrade Magento, as well as extensions."

If the issue will be resolved, Click Kudos & Accept as a Solution.