cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fooman speedster > include(Minify.php) warning

Fooman speedster > include(Minify.php) warning

I've installed Fooman speedster on a magento 1.9.3.7 installation on my local WAMP development environment.

Although the plugin seems to work fine, it continues to output these errors:

2018-04-05T09:09:38+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Minify.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory  in c:\projectx\lib\Varien\Autoload.php on line 94
2018-04-05T09:09:38+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening 'Minify.php' for inclusion (include_path='c:\projectx\app\code\local;c:\projectx\app\code\community;c:\projectx\app\code\core;c:\projectx\lib;.;C:\php\pear')  in c:\projectx\lib\Varien\Autoload.php on line 94

I've read and followed all the steps under '3 Verification steps' in https://store.fooman.co.nz/media/custom/upload/UserManual-FoomanSpeedster.pdf , everything seems to be minifying and working.

Stack trace on line 94 in Autoload when Minify is loaded:

c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php.mageCoreErrorHandler:162	
c:\projectx\app\code\community\Fooman\Speedster\Block\Page\Html\Head.php.Varien_Autoload->autoload:99	
c:\projectx\app\code\community\Fooman\Speedster\Block\Page\Html\Head.php.spl_autoload_call:68	
c:\projectx\app\code\community\Fooman\Speedster\Block\Page\Html\Head.php.Fooman_Speedster_Model_BuildSpeedster->getLastModified:68	
c:\projectx\app\code\community\Fooman\Speedster\Block\Page\Html\Head.php.Fooman_Speedster_Block_Page_Html_Head->getCssJsHtml:148	
c:\projectx\app\design\frontend\projectx\default\template\framework\head.phtml.include:19	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php.Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView:241	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php.Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView:272	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php.Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml:286	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php.Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml:923	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php.Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml:641	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php.Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml:585	
c:\projectx\app\design\frontend\base\default\template\page\1column.phtml.include:35	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php.Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView:241	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php.Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView:272	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php.Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml:286	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php.Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml:923	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Layout.php.Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput:555	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php.Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout:390	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Cms\Helper\Page.php.Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage:137	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Cms\Helper\Page.php.Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage:52	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Cms\controllers\IndexController.php.Mage_Cms_IndexController->noRouteAction:75	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php.Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch:418	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php.Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match:254	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php.Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch:172	
c:\projectx\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php.Mage_Core_Model_App->run:365	
c:\projectx\app\Mage.php.Mage::run:684	
c:\projectx\index.php.{main}:83	

note that i've replaced all mentions of the real project with 'projectx'.

Why do i get this error?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Fooman speedster > include(Minify.php) warning

Hi @Preliot,

Can you check if file MInify.php is placed under /lib/minify ?

Something like this: https://github.com/fooman/speedster/tree/master/lib/minify

Yes it is available. It seems the entire folder is identical to https://github.com/fooman/speedster/tree/master/lib/minify.

I could try a reinstall.. but could it be something with a custom module?

Hi @Preliot,

It seems Magento can't load the /lib/minify/Minify.php file. At least, that's the error.

Maybe a permissions issue?

I think it's not a permission issue, because it's on a windows 7 / wamp stack. I will attempt two things:

1. Try to trace the steps to this error, see where it originates
  2. If that doesn't work, reinstall.

Will report back ...

I've put this task aside for a while, but now i'm back trying to fix this. The bug still exists. How to reproduce this bug:

1) Magento in developermode

2) Enable Fooman speedster

Cause:

lib/minify/Minify/loader.php has a register() function with registers autoloaders. The problem is that Magento already uses an autoloader. My issue happens at:

Fooman\Speedster\Model\BuildsSpeedster.php

1. call to getLastModified()
  2. Minify:setDocRoot();

This triggers the first autoloader, which is lib\Varien\Autoload.php. Because this one fails in developermode, the other autoloader is not called.

A shortterm solution is disabling dev mode, but is it perhaps possible to use the correct autoloader (perhaps something with namespaces)?