cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is live chat option really worth it for mobile app?

Is live chat option really worth it for mobile app?

I am just wanted to know, is live chat option really worth it for mobile app as compared to website?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is live chat option really worth it for mobile app?

I would think that live chat serves the same purpose in an app as it does a website. It can be useful to clear up any queries for a prospective customer. You do have a bigger challenge with the design of live chat in general on mobile as having a permanent button at the bottom left or right consumes valuable screen real estate.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Sure, the recent studies show that even up to 60% of users access the web using mobile devices. So if you provide support only via website, you will lose the big part of clients who would convert thanks to getting support via mobiles and tablets. 

Hello @joykristof,

In now a day all peoples which are using mobile and that's apps. Almost 80% of peoples use mobile for a different use case like shopping, banking, hospital, etc. In that, if any person has any query that time live chat is the best option for asking anything to direct that person through related apps. In that, you have 100% surety to get a reply quickly so your problem is solved very fast. 

If you want to try an example you just send any message to the Mobile app for Magento you get a quick reply. That is the benefit of Live chat.