cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Native Application in iOS/Android

Magento Native Application in iOS/Android

I want to create a native app in iOS/android using the magento 2.1.2 web application. Is there any way to achieve this?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento Native Application in iOS/Android

Yes, Contus M Comm give a native solution for Magento 2.1.2. It is a one stop solution to build a complete eCommerce app for your online store. It is engineered as a readymade solution that can be deployed instantly to create a full-fledged market ready eCommerce app.

I will suggest you to go with MageNative Mobile app Builder which provides a Mobile solution for E-Commerce merchandisers to create a fully Customizable Native App and enhance their businesses.

Hello @perumal28 

If you want to best Native iOS/Android App then I will suggest you MageMob App Builder. It is a mobile app extension that helps you build a custom app around your business logic. Give your users enhanced customer experience by providing the necessary information in their regional languages. Also, it comes with Multi-language functionality and also supports RTL.

If want more detail visit website: https://www.appjetty.com/magento-magemob-app-builder.htm

Hello @perumal28 

Use any readymade solution provider like MageComp, Appjetly, Mobikul, etc.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hey @perumal28,

You can easily create an Android/iOS app from scratch with the eCommerce App Builder extension. You can live your app within 3 days. 

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you.