cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Repo packages.json slow to update?

SOLVED

Magento Repo packages.json slow to update?

Has anyone else had issues with their marketplace packages.json not updating with their new module purchases?

I've 'purchased' another free module in the hopes it would get a second chance to update, but after about 4 hours neither package has been added, they are however visible in my account purchases.

I've also used composer clearcache and manually deleted the packages.json file (~/.cache/composer/repo/https---repo.magento.com/packages.json) but it's definitely the copy coming down from repo.magento.com that hasn't been updated.

I have quite a few other modules which were added to the packages.json file successfully in the past.

Any suggestions, or is this an issue for Magento support?

Thanks

Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Repo packages.json slow to update?

After waiting for about 24 hours for it to sort itself out, I created a support ticket with Magento, and they apparently fixed it. I say 'apparently', because they deleted my support ticket, but the composer install is now working.

I've just purchased another module, and that was available via composer as soon I tried to install it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento Repo packages.json slow to update?

After waiting for about 24 hours for it to sort itself out, I created a support ticket with Magento, and they apparently fixed it. I say 'apparently', because they deleted my support ticket, but the composer install is now working.

I've just purchased another module, and that was available via composer as soon I tried to install it.